Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Go to spot?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jg1437, May 4, 2016.

1. #1 jg1437, May 4, 2016
    Last edited: May 8, 2016
    Have a wonderful secret spot? Share pictures/descriptions here!

2. I wish.

For me just hotboxing my older truck in the carport. 98 dodge dakota lol w/some tunes usually house or thursday on pandora.

This should make for a legit thread though.

3. It's long, it's L shaped...it's my couch lol.

"be kind to your couch"

dilligaf

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fuck, that's my secret spot!! But it's my couch, not yours.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I used to have the perfect spot, it was this little clearing in the woods before a nature hiking trail, the clearing was off the main road and you wouldn't even know it's there unless you'd been there before. Of course they cut almost all the trees around there so there's no coverage. You used to be able to park a car in there and no one would see, now you can see everything from the road. :(

6. You asked for it here goes. [​IMG]

7. In my backyard. I alway see my neighbors smoking cigarettes and I just light up my pipe. I have some pretty sketchy neighbors so I just sit down to where they don't see
    Me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Depends on the time of year for me. My winter spot is the summit of the little mountain behind my house. I like it because I catch the first rays of the day, smoke a fat bowl, drink hot coffee & watch the sunlight wash across my land.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. For me it's the roof of my friends church. After dark nobody is there and it's a chill spot well hidden easy to get to.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Parked in front of my laptop. It's kind of like a full time dayjob thing.

• Like Like x 1
  11. image.jpeg image.png image.png My secret paradise on the back of the mountain I live on, it's an abandoned rock quarry off a beaten old gravel road. I'm not going to give too many details, I've only told a handful of people about this spot (less than 10), I'll take it to the grave with me. A usual visit to here includes drinking a lot of beer, shooting the empty beer bottles, smoking some blunts or bowls, and a whole lot of dirt road racing

12. At the lake, in the chair, at yo mamas. I don't care.

dilligaf

• Like Like x 1