Go lil dude go!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Engel Des Todes, Jul 30, 2009.

1. [ame=http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2009/07/30/vos.ut.church.joyrider.ksl]Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com[/ame]

2. Hahaha, he throws it in park then books it straight inside.

3. I like how confused the cop was when the little kid ran out.
    Good stuff.

4. this guy is totally going to grow up into captain kirk.

5. haha damn I dont think I would be able to drive if I was seven

6. Lmao the little kid just legs it off

7. I was waiting for him to get tasered.

8. pfft... most people of poor to low average coolness have done at least five drive by's by the time they're seven. get a life fag.

9. lmfao!! thats awesome

10. That is pretty badass, he drives very well for a 7 year old...better than most adults actually. :hello:

11. lol there was a law and order episode that started with a like 7 year old boy driving getting chased by the cops

12. i was waiting for the cop to tackle that poor kid on a full sprint lol

13. why are you so pissed off? All he said was that he couldnt drive when he was 7. no need to freak out.

But i like how the kid was faster than the cop. FUCK CHURCH!

14. damn that kids fast n he knows how to drive, thatd b funny if he got away!!!

15. Dude it's a joke. I highly doubt most 7 year olds have performed multiple drive bys even in the most war torn areas of the earth.

16. +rep, thats the funniest shit i've ever seen XD

17. The cop should of called for backup and said suspect is hostile, order in a SWAT team and RPG the fuck out of that little prick.

I'm kidding RMJL :/

18. LMAO. That's fucking classic.

Wonder where he learned to drive like that? The kid could book it on foot too, I see a very promising future in the world of crime for that youngster. :)

19. parents take note, that's what happens when you try to force your religion on your children. let them think for themselves. church for kids that young is nothing but brainwashing.
    /end rant.