Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Go Here!! Go Here!! Watch The Commercials!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Sep 20, 2002.

1. that's some funny ass shit 420 some funny ass shit and the way she walked at the end very tasteful

2. my EX is a beotch. beeeeeotch beotch. Ill take her hair in my hands, oh so soft, feeeeeel it. Ill smell it! nice! pee on it, twice! shave it, then seeeeeeeeell it! oh how I do really love her so, but the beotch wont give it another go, so Ill take her hand and try to make her understand.......SHE is a BEOTCH. and thats okay! cause when I see her I will say she is a beeeeeeeeotch and she'll take me with open arms and Ill go towards her picturing the harm, I want to do to her. to bad she doesnt have pubes you see, ah,cause a friend of mine has a good idea! burn pubes burn! dance around till the sun goes down on her wonderful beautiful burning pubes! la la la la!!!! the beotch.

3. DANCING UPON THE BURNING HEARTSHAPED PUBES OF HATRED!! WAHOO!! LETS ALL GET DRUNK AND SCREW!!

oh...sorry..got a little carried away there

4. pubes seem to be popular around here these days...

I burn the hair on my knuckles all the time, some times on purpose, other times on marijuana

5. sensimil

to quote Chris Tucker in Rush Hour 2 "You one CRAZY ASS BITCH"