Go Green!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by c0weenie, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Ever stop and wonder how great the world would be if we all just toked?
    No crime, hate, war. We'd come together as one and spread peace and love.
    The ganj brings out the best in people.m

2. If I dont go green will you try to kill me?

I Do Not Believe in this fairytale Pseudoscience..

3. Yes I often think how healthy and happy the world would be if everyone knew the truth about weed, all the varieties all the medicinal and therapeutic benefits, this world would be so much different so good but hey this is what the government are scared of they want the world to be sick and unhappy so they can make money off you.

What I have noticed when you choose the stoners life is you become self sufficient no pills no alcohol for a buzz no health problems no fancy life style your just happy, man I wish some one told me the truth about weed when I was younger I would of saved myself a whole load of pain and torture through taking other drugs and drinking you see I thought that weed was just as bad as these other things so I thought if I have smoked weed and I am ok I may aswell take these other things but little did I know of course weed is nothing like these other things booze and drugs fuck you up and kill weed heals and makes you a better a person.

Maybe one day every one will understand the true potential of weed but until then its just an elite few and those who know the powers of the herb know who they are and those who dont well they will either learn or end up just another hater or misguided uneducated non smoker.

Only time will tell................

4. All the time, all the time, bro.

5. Cultivate a plant. Ingest it in any form. CRIMINAL

6. It seems like all the violence comes from alcohol and pharms, you never see fights at stoner gathering unless it over the snack food. If the entire world smoked it would be a better place to live..

7. So, rather than just say "Go Green", how about doing a little work to get cannabis legal? :smoking:

Become an activist! :hello:

Comment in the news! :D

Write those bone-headed politicians! Contact Elected Officials | USA.gov :rolleyes:

Educate yourself, so you know the facts and can counter the old prohibitionist BS! :yay:

Granny :wave:

8. Every time I see you post anything anywhere I get excited. You ma'm, are the best. Everything you post is so damn constructive :)

9. Dear missus crow. I used to be TSG but you have inspired me to be so much more. Hence I have joined anonymous and team vendetta in the fight for our freedom and will be using alot of forums to spread the word. Your help would be apreciated. Peace... V3ND3TT4 x

Anonymous is nothing more than an idea. The more people that have the same idea, the more power the idea has. Empower yourself. Join Anonymous and Team Vendetta and free the world. Revolution is coming!!!