Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GNC Detox Drinks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Iver424, Jul 8, 2013.

1. I have a job interview for quiktrip tomorrow at 1:15, and apparently they make you take a drug test within 24 hours after the interview. apparently your alone in the room when you take it, so im wondering whats the best way for me to pass this drug test. will it be best for me to buy a detox drink from GNC, and if so what should i get? or should i go with using someone elses pee? Please help me out here guys i really need this job. i smoked weed last night, and have been smoking every night for the past week or 2, thanks guys

2. Synthetic urine or maybe get a buddy to piss in a condom and tape that shit to your leg? Make sure to bring a pin or something.