Gnarly Snowday

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ToKeR_T, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Yesterday i woke up and and found out i had a snow day so i slept till about 11 and went down to my friends house and we smoked (well i did, he couldnt cause he has to take a piss test for a job) and im sittin on his porch and he's drunk and lets his dog out onto the porch. Now im sitting down on the ground and me and his dog are at the same hight and he comes over and stated smelling the smoke, so i let him chill there while i smoke. I got to exhale and his dog jumps at the smoke and starts to bite the smoke. I immedatitaly call my friedn and he comes to see it. I do it again and his dog jumps at it again and starts to try and bite it. He laughs really hard at this lol. By the way in not breating it into his face, HE IS DOING IT ALL ON HIS OWN!! after that the dog ran inside and ran upstairs and when my friend came to check on his he was wide eye's and chewing on the carpet lol. I think he was baked lol it was pretty funny.

just thought i would share that with you guys lol interesting story

P.S i REALLY didnt do anything to make him smoke. he was smelling it and trying to bite it on his own, he was free to leave when he wanted too. i would never do that to a dog, cause i love dogs and if i see someone hurting a dog i would kill them lol.

2. yea during the summer when I would go out in my backyard and smoke i would let my dog come and he really liked it. Every time i would go for the back door he would come running and then go and sit by me

3. thats pretty coool man.
    my dog died before i started smoking ganja but i wish she was still alive to experience the joy i do:smoke:after smoking a bowl or 2.

It must be cool to have something other than a human as a smoking companion lol

4. Yea I had a snow day yesterday too! That was fucking sweet. Fuck winter class.

5. haha, its times like this when you need to lean back and enjoy life.

6. snowdays are fucking sweet. about your buddy tell him to second hand smoke. use a toliet paper roll to pass a hit.

7. i wish it would snow around here once in a while =( i hate snow but a once in a while thing would be cool. also that dog thing is pretty funny hehe, animal stoners :hippie: :smoke: :hippie:

8. Its been real shity down here these past few days weather wise. It did finally snow last night tho. I went up to the snow with a few friends and blazed. It was a really nice experiance. For those of you who have not had toked in the snow, I reccomend you do so.

9. if he smokes, he will fail a drug test. second hand smoke isnt going to put some different chemical that wont be tested for into him.

10. i hate blazing while its snowing, but rain is definatly worse

11. Funny story. I had a snow day the other day too - good times.

12. Im going on a ski trip in February, me and my friends are gonna blaze and try and snowboard down the hill baked, its gonna hurt...