Glowing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by monsterhill, Apr 14, 2009.

1. This is the first three days iv smoked marijuana in a long time. I have had between 1 & 4 joints a day. Today was the best of days. I woke up this morning feeling like crap from working yesterday and i waited until i was at the lakes with a relative and i lite up got stoned
    and felt good.

The only thing that sucks is every two hours i have another too get stoned again
    the last time i got stoned today i downed a bar and a half of 70% coco dark chocolate and i was to wired from the coco and then i got stoned and i was relaxed happy but full of energy
    it was a cool feeling.

Ever since i started smoking i feel better like more normal instead of being some messed up depressed person who is full of anxiety and paranoid about everything i actually am better
    its as if i do not have these problems when i am on pot. People claim that smoking weed makes you lazy and not want too do much but me i find it helps me get jobs done i don't find it hard i just get on and do whats got to be done even though i am high but i never drive when i am high.

Its helped me to feel happy and too laugh again and see life in a better light instead of being so negative about things. Its given me a hobby "growing" its kinda like a new life style that i love. I am not sure if its good too smoke 4 times a day i used tobacco which we do in England because it would look kinda suspicious walking around the lakes with a bong so when i am out i smoke a joint. When i am at home i hit the bong.

I just enjoy life more now. People say that smoking effects your memory but i can recite all my long passwords that i use and remember and some of them are 25 characters long.
    The only one thing i notice a lot is i feel tired more.

I cant believe that one herb can help a persons life out in such a positive way and yet man says it can cause all sorts of mental health problems.

If i was to go up too family members and say Hey i am taking marijuana
    they would think i would be a different person and that it was harming me but the only difference is that i am happy and have less anxiety and feel relaxed instead of being stressed a lot.