Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Glorious Purp!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Evil Mechanic, Dec 5, 2010.

1. #1 Evil Mechanic, Dec 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2010
    Picked up a 1/4 of some purp yesterday. Its yummy! Last picture is next to some noname dank :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. inb4 you can't identify strains based off of pictures

3. said so often, should be a sticky. :p

that purp looks pretty good man! how's she smoke/taste?

4. looks dank, don't get caught up with names :smoke:

5. To get the pictures big.u must upload them to a photo shating site and paste the img code in the trhrd

6. HAHA ok!! fixed the noob question.

Smokes smooth, and tastes like nothing ive ever smoked before. Ive been trying to figure out what it reminds me of. It smells so good too right after i break it up. I am defffo enjoying it :smoke:

7. Thanks dude.

8. how's the high?

9. Its a floaty, happy high. It doesnt make you feel heavy and tired. It also does'nt last very long which kinda sucks. I mixed a bowl of purp and green in the grinder last night and it was killer. The combo made a really intense, yet light high (if that makes any sense) that lasted a long time.

10. daaannkk + rep

11. Not even going to lie probably the best lookin purps ive seen. Rep+

EDIT: How much did that run you?

12. Looks like some nice herb man, enjoy it.

13. wooooooooooow daaaaaaaaaaaaaaank!

14. That is indeed some glorious purp! haha. that may be some of the most colorful bud i have ever seen. how does it smoke? i got some purp today but not nearly that color :rolleyes:

15. Beautiful nug man :O puts my purple to shame, at least in the looks department. :D

16. Thanks! It was $100 for a 1/4

17. doesnt look like dense nugs but good grab i guess

18. looks really nannery for some reason in the first pics.

whats with the little yellow pieces?

19. looks very nice, purp looks like it could have went longer if the person wanted it to, not premature by any standard just looks like it could have filled in more if left another week nice stuff though!