Global warming

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by burnoutben, Jun 5, 2008.

1. i know how to stop water from flooding city's like Boston and New york drink a lot of water if theres less water people wont drown ya know there should be a law pass to make people drink like a lot a day:hello::hello::hello:(im not sure if that makes sense)

2. It makes zero sense. The water that would be flooding harbor cities like Boston is saline, not fresh...

3. well we can get water fronm tge north pole and drink that thats good right?

4. well we can get water fronm tge north pole and drink that thats good right?

5. wed still be peeing it out...
    everyone would have to be requred to run alot all day haha

6. o yeah...we could send water to the desert and make like a gigantic beach

7. I am a Meteorologist and Storm Chaser by hobby...I actually fall in the middle of the whole Global Warming Debate.
    BUT..one fact that people do not realize yet has been perpetuated since the Global warming issue became news worthy in the 1990's is that Global Warming will not "Make everything a desert"...That Theory has been Debunked...

The odds are we will get too much moisture...just like in the Tropics. As the Waters warm they will produce more moisture filled clouds and storms across the U.S.A...Ironically resulting in Damns becoming full and drinking water more abundant...
    -D

8. Shifts in global climate have spooky implications...

Yet they still keep burnin those fossil fuels by the millions of barrels... :confused:

"silly humans"

9. exactly! and even running wouldnt make a difference, it just evaporates, adn water vapor is the most common (and the most commonly ignored) GHG. the planet is getting hotter because the sun if getting hotter, end of story. all the planets are getting hot.

10. No, there shouldn't.

11. This guy seems like a troll.

I'm not convinced of global warming. At all. The science is still incomplete.

12. Global warming is a fact.....its a fact that it has happened before & will happen again. Were not living on Mars, thank God this planet is still alive with all types of natural disasters. "OMG there is flooding in the west...& Hurricanes in the east...the world is coming to an end"
    When we no longer have Earthquakes & Volcano's or other natural disasters, then we will need to worry about the world coming to an end.

There is proof deep in the ice that global warming seems to occur every 50,000 years through inspecting the air bubbles in ice drills.