Global Economic Meltdown

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pickledpie, Feb 22, 2014.

It's actually kind of an exciting possibility for me. It would make life interesting. God knows me and my friends are going to raise hell if shit goes down. Might ending up being the dude in my avi.

If shit goes bad, it'll get really interesting. I'm really well connected all over the place. I have friends high and low. It could be a really opportune time. Perhaps we'll get out of that endless cycle of conflict created through differing ideology.

2. Hence why i have pepper spray

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Don't know why, but I not at all afraid.  I know where I live and I know we'll pull as a unit.  So many artisans and skilled people here, we have something each other will need.  Plus, we're a nice bunch of idiots.

4. Good luck. I still reccomend food stocks. You never know what kind of emerfency can happen.

Idk about the rest of tje world but i read a stat that some insanely.huge percentage of americans (i forget exact number but its rediculous) have less than 1 week worth of food in their home.

Weve become reliant on our fast paced cinvinient world. We forget shit can happen

5. #25 forty winks, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    we have food, but not beccause we're worried about anything.

you're probably right, we should get some put away because this area is overdue for a massive quake.

6. America will fall the hardest.

http://youtu.be/Rq1LpGf5XUM

7. Any economy that relies on violence to sustain itself is doomed to fail. that includes the economy of the United States of America. 

8. Unless they are eternally violent

9. Even if  they are eternally violent. Math will be there enemy even if noon decides to stand up. 

10. Hopefully it happens this time, I'm getting sick and fuckin' tired of uppin' a shitton of green and a fuckton of beer to sit on the porch and watch the fireworks...That never fuckin' come. :cool:

11. I know right my REM CD won't last much longer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Z0GFRcFm-aY

12. unless we rape and pillage everything

We lose but everyone else loses more meaning we win right?

13. #33 yurigadaisukida, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
    I think people should note that this is not a doomsday scenario.

An economic collapse will most likely be akin to the last great depression. Millions will be homeless and hungry

But months or maybe even years later if we are unlucky, society will rebound just as it always does.

The question is are you prepared for a time of hardships? Do you have a plan if you dont have a job? People to live with? What if they lose their home too?

If you know someone who has paid off their house thats good. You can probly do something in return for a place to stay

Its not the end of the world as some people kinda make it sound

I would also hope that because technology is better now, the depression might be less painful