Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GLIOBLASTOMA MALIGNANT BRAIN TUMOR

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by STARTED2LATE, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Hi all..  i am looking to talk to anyone who has healed themselves or know others who have done this...all replies are greatly appreciated, as my wife was just given the bad diagnosis. Also anyone who has experienced or knows someone who went through radiation and chemo..all info greatfully appreciated...

2. My mother had it.

Chemo did nothing.

Radiation did nothing.

Rick Simpson hemp oil was shrinking the tumors but her and my stepfathers fear of being busted caused her to stop.

I miss her. Terribly.

Google "glioblastoma and cannabis" and start reading. Read this subforum for very good advice that is common to all cancers.

All the best.

3. HEY HARRY, THANKS SO MUCH AND I AM TRULY SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS....I CAN NOT AND WILL NOT ACCEPT THE DIAGNOSIS AND WILL TURN OVER EVERY ROCK TO FIND HELP..TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHICH IS BEST THE BUBBLE HASH METHOD OR THE OIL..WHAT U THINK? WE MAY..BE GOING TO OREGON SINCE SHE CAN GET CARD AND GET HELP...THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS, THAT WE ARE SLAVES TO THIS COUNTRY AND LIED TO EVERY OTHER BREATH, AND THE REAL PATRIOTS ARE TURNED INTO CRIMINALS ..ALL I CAN SAY IS THEY HAVE A LOT TO ANSWER FOR. ON JUDGEMENT DAY

4. You will never know how glad I am that you will not accept defeat. That is the way you must always think, your wife especially.

If you are considering Oregon read "ingesting Rick Simpson's "Hemp Oil" currently on page 5 of this sub forum. The OP of that thread seems like the kind of fellow it would be good to know.

I am an oil guy, maybe mixed with some coconut oil to improve bio-availability. BadKittySmiles gives excellent advice. Right now I'm going to assume that you are feeling overwhelmed and therefore would say keep it simple,pound back as much cannabis oil(my preferred term) as humanly possible.

Also read "the tumors are really shrinking" for inspiration.

All the best.