Glenn Beck Legalize Marijuana & Stop The Violence

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by rairs_baptism, Feb 16, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFmtirw5io8]YouTube - Glenn Beck Legalize Marijuana & Stop The Violence[/ame]

2. Yes and no....

He simply wants a side to happen. He isn't necessarily for it though because he would be happy if we simply outlawed it and thats that.

I do see Glenn getting acclimated towards legalization (especially the Mexican politician being interviewed) but I wish he would just outright and say "Lets legalize it!" instead of pandering to his older audience also and taking the middle of the road of being happy with complete legalization or complete criminalization.

3. ANYBODY ELSE NOTICE HE STARTED TALKING ABOUT THIS ISSUE AT 4:20 central time?!

4. At least even Beck realizes that the war on drugs is a failure. He asked the guy to explain why marijuana is not a victimless crime and the guy basically told him that if it's regulated and taxed, it is victimless.

5. Good good good!!!!! More publicity! Let the people know the facts... not this propaganda bs that has been fed to us for decades!

6. He is libratarian (sp?). Means, less government in EVERYTHING--even if it is bad for you. It is all about choices that we can make freely. FREE being the key! I watch him almost everyday--he seems to be the only newsource that makes sense to me and is exposing all of the crap going on in Washington--democrat or republican--both are a joke as far as I am concerned. Beck is all about the Constitution and our freedoms--since we seem to be loosing many freedoms by the minute.

7. Damn, that's surprising as hell coming from Glenn Beck.

8. he prolly smokes

9. beck is a joke, he takes his talking points from the whitehouse, So as I warn the true libertarians from taking his lead and going along with him, I warn people that believe he will somewhat help the legalization cause...Dont forget when ron paul was gaining ground and making a push, Beck was the one to call him a right wing nut and his supporters are dangerous, dont forget that...hes definitely no true patriot...

10. This video was posted on March 03, 2009.....
    this is nothing new

11. your brain must feel squeeky clean from all that washing

12. I love glenn beck and fox news! That was a great watch I can see the movement is really picking up

13. This is called the "general Marijuana News from around the World" not

"CURRENT general Marijuana News from Around The World."

14. I am a HUGE fan of Glenn Beck he is the man!

15. Yeah except no one gives a shit about old news. Its not hard to type in marijuana on youtube and you get tons of news shows talking about it.

General Marijuana News. News is something that is new, get it?

16. Beck is the man.

17. Glenn Beck is my future husband. Me and my grandma love him.

18. Beck is a fucking loon and was bound to get something right one day. Thats one for him.:hello:

19. That video doesn't work for me

20. Well if you don't want to read old news, then don't read this then, and you don't need to be posting in this thread.