glassmans doll mini inline oiler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by gone4good, Oct 7, 2010.

1. if u were already on the list, im sure ur still there. angelica gets swamped sometimes -- i kno b/c i use to take lessons 4rm them :D hit her up with another email. she wont feel bothered. if anything, she will appreciate the reminder. or tell her i suggested u contact them again... she knows who i am.

2. Ok, I just asked her to confirm my wait list status when she gets a chance.

The 2-3 month wait wouldn't matter if I had some alternatives sitting around. There's no way I'll ever buy as much glass as blood_junkee or some of the other collections I've seen but I gotta get my glass up to par at least.

You snobs would laugh at my Black Leaf but it was my first glass tube..lol. The second is an SSFG mini beaker for use with my Extreme Q. I'm gettin there.

3. I can't stop thinking about and looking at inline tubes now(getting a little obsessed). Where better to keep talking about them than here with some oil heads reading this thread?

After reading so many negative comments about how poor the performance is with cheap Black Leafs, Weedstars, etc..., I believe them but I'm hoping I can get some real reasons why my BL is absolute shit. How about comparisons of a $300 inline tube VS a $100 cheapo VS a similarly designed $100 custom from GMD or SSFG. What makes one better than the other in terms of diffusion, pull, build quality, etc...

I know this SG is not in the same ballpark as the mini we're discussing here but it's so close to the design. There might be too much diffusion going on in there for tasty vapor (blood_junkee?) but the bubbles are so controlled and it's only six slits...kinda big @ 16" though. How would they compare in terms of build quality? Do you guys feel the $300 inline performs $200 better than a cheapo or one of these mini's?

Pretty sick rip vid of the SG in action.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahxPTmzMIPk]YouTube - Sovereignty (SG) Natty Stemline[/ame]

4. Good news. Angie said she missed my checklist or she would have responded weeks ago but she saw the date I sent it was 10/30 so she put me on the list. One less thing to worry about at least.

Still curious about that SG(no response in 4 days?). Hope I don't have to buy one to get a comparison.

5. oh damn, I thought I responded...musta got sidetracked and forgot...sorry.
    I personally think full sized tubes with even moderate diffusion suck for vapin oils as too much flavor is lost...I've done the comparisons with my little bubblers and I can say without a doubt less volume = more flavor with oils.(unless your jkid4life and you take those gluttonous monster dabs he likes to take, lol.)
    and I've only owned one cheapo bong and that was a weedstar and I can tell you that the piece I had functioned terribly for flowers never mind oil.

6. Just got myself on the list! I think January 26th or so is the date that I will receive my order (or earlier). They say that they have ceased taking new orders but are making an exception with me since I have bought several glass pieces from them in the past. I don't know how much truth there is in that, but I will look forward to the new waffle minitube for my vapes!

7. well i know of an order that was canceled so you probably got the spot in line.

8. I hope that wasn't mine. I accidentally deleted the invoice on paypal.

9. oh wow..everybody is gettin a mini....im on the list too..:D