Glass Waterpipe with Tar Catcher (off the GC shop..anyone?)

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by belfastbob, Feb 17, 2009.

1. I've been looking around for a nice bong now for a while and I've spied this lovely little piece here. It fits my bill perfectly.

http://www.grasscity.com/is-bin/INT...yID=1snAqAHACUEAAAES3OEbgPtI&JumpTo=OfferList

Just want to know if anyone here has had the privilege of using it at all and I'm interested to know how the tar catcher works. Resin making a dirty bong just pisses me off. I hate sucking from a dirty bong and it's a real pain to clean. How easy is this sort of bong to clean?
    Also, is that a diffuser I spy?

Also, when I order this baby will it be in conspicuous packaging or will it be a discreet box with my name and address on it?

Many thanks.

2. well, ive never smoked out of it and ive never bought anything from GC but the tar catcher just filters out most of the tar before it gets to the main chamber. that first chamber will get scummy as hell but the rest of it will stay pretty clean

3. Pretty much agree with S. Moe Kedakush.

About the packaging: Most places like GC make their stuff discreet. It's not gonna have marijuana plants or "Grasscity" all over the packaging.

~Kroovy