Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

glass pipes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Naffy, Oct 13, 2010.

1. I know for bongs it is wise to mix it with tabacco to have a smoother hit, is this the same with the small glass/plastic pipes

2. i dont mix anything with my weed. Why mask the taste of something great? Also i am not gonna get high from smoking tobacco.

I have no problem with taking a hit from my glass pipe, doesnt seem to harsh. It helps to have high quality weed and it being fresh. Why would u need to add tobacco to a bong? it already makes it smooth going through water.

i would never smoke out of a plastic pipe btw. Why would u want to inhale plastic fumes?

3. Do whatever the fuck you want to do with it man. Find out what you like best. Never heard the whole baccy in bong = smoother hit thing tho.....cause that shit makes it hurt.

4. not rolling tabacco i mean out of a cig, and also in the past iv put like 2 joints in the mix and like just over half of a cig to mix it, seems fine in bongs

5. Honestly, I've never heard of anyone adding tobacco to a bong bowl (or a glass pipe for that matter) to make it less harsh.
    I think most people tend to find tobacco much more harsh than weed and most people tend to smoke it on it's own.

However, if you find that less harsh and it's your preferred method of smoking, then by all means, go for it. :p

6. In my experience hitting tobacco out of a pipe meant for marijuana is pretty damn harsh. Ever smoked a filterless cig? I have personally never smoked weed and tobacco together in the same bowl, and any bong should hit smoothly with water.

When I hit a spliff, I can't take as large as a hit as with a joint but it's much easier to hold in your lungs in my opinion, probably because it's not a big ass drag that I take on joints.

However, just smoke the weed by itself man. Take hits at a comfortable level and you should have no problem. Tobacco is harsher than marijuana.