Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GLASS PIECE(chillum) ON PLANE *HELP*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ediblez, May 29, 2012.

1. looking to check in a little glass BRAND NEW CHILLUM

from LAX to Vegas

prolly about 3 inches long
    putting it in my clothes
    into my "CHECK-IN" luggage.

will i be ok? no problems

imscared :hide:

2. If you're that worried ship it to yourself...always go with your first instincts

3. i know but i need it in the vegas hotels to smoke out of bc i dont wanna roll papers

4. clean the pipe with iso several times, make sure no weed residue on the pipe whatsoever, and than i think itll be a pass.

5. Your fine if it's brand new and doesn't have ANY resin. If they see it and ask anything say its a glass collectible if thiers no resin you should be fine. You can always bust a " its for pipe tobacco" that's a good one.

6. its going to be brand new and im going to put it in my check in luggage with all my underwar/clothes. no resion a brand new little one hitter chillum

ill be good to go?

southwestairlines

7. Yeah, you're good as far as I'm concerned.

8. as long as it is clean they shouldn't be able to confiscate it. :D

9. I don't see the problem here, you say it's BRAND NEW, which means it's PERFECTLY LEGAL, so yes, it's fine because it's LEGAL, no worries :)

10. If it has no resin in you're absolutely fine.

11. as long as its new. i was gonna say just buy a pipe for the trip, but you beat me to that :p you're all set if there is no resin

12. Why not just buy a cheap glass one there, and ditch it before you come back?

13. I am doing the same thing Saturday heading back to nj with my new pipe i posted pictures in my thread not using it till I get home its double wrapped and chilling in my carry now.

ForumRunner_20120529_092320.png

14. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU RESPONSES!

@blackholeslam
    how did that work out for you? thats pretty big.
    the glass chillum im bringing is pretty small and thin.

15. They probably wont even know what it is....

A long time ago I brought a chillum to high school and had it on my Desk the whole period and my teacher thought it was a paper weight:smoke:

16. right.. the tsa totally doesnt know what weed or a weed smoking device is. LOL

17. dude whats weed or a weed smoking device, i only signed up on grasscity because i thought it was a lawn-mowing forum.

18. Hahahahah try to bring a volcano vape and if they say anything, just say its a hairdryer!!!

19. :smoke:

Attached Files:

20. [quote name='"ediblez"']THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU RESPONSES!

@blackholeslam
    how did that work out for you? thats pretty big.
    the glass chillum im bringing is pretty small and thin.[/quote]

Its only 3 inch I just got a close up and I am going home Saturday so it will be packed in my carry on come this Saturday will keep u up 2 date