Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Glass on glass bubbler

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Oracle, May 18, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

anyone know where can I get a glass on glass bubbler similar to this one buy not from GGLASS i want something a bit more quality then made in china

2. :eek:
    Simply beautiful.
    I want a bubbler.

Try your headshop and see if they can order one for you.

3. lol you think if they had them in the headshop next door i would of posted here for advice?

4. I don't even know man. If you find one let me know. I will keep my eyes open. I look around online for glass alot. Just never intrested in bublers until now.

5. if you have money to spend on a custom peice, you could get a local glassblower to make you one

6. Are there any other headshops in your area? I know it's been said, but headshops are usually the best place to get glass.

7. gorilla glass has a few, but they're probably just as bad quality, but far cheaper I bet

8. i bought this bowl for my homemade gong piece for $45 locally. next day, saw it for $15 on gorillaglass.com. It's definetly nice quality, but screw local businesses!

9. only 1 you can check it out online www.bolenat.co.uk

10. I wanted to order this, and throw an ascatcher on it, but then it occurred to me the chamber closest to the mouth-tube, the down tube is a little short. So I decided to grab one of the other sherlock GONG bubblers on G-Glass, 'cause the down tube is the proper length.

Just throwing in my two cents. :p