Glass Mason Jars

Discussion in 'General' started by rockhardnugs, Oct 18, 2003.

1. Where can I get glass mason jars at a relatively cheap price? Would they have them at Market Stores or Hardware stores? Where do you guys usually buy them?

2. For sure they will have them at the cheapest price!!!

3. Unfortunately, the nearest walmart is a 50 mile drive...I'm over that. I'll figure something out though....shouldn;t be too hard to find. Thanks for the help though

4. Try K-Mart, Target, Michael's or Hobby Lobby. If none are near you, your local grocery store should have them. I hope this helps! :)

5. thanks man....yeah I'm gonna check Target out and see what they have

6. I go to all of the restaraunts and ask them for thier old pickle jars, mayo, mustard, etc. They buy in bulk and usually have the monster ones kicking around. Most likely you will get them for free.

7. um. i might be missin something here...but why do you need so many glass mason jars?

8. Rockhard probably wants to store weed in them. I get mine from flea markets, usually. I have a million of them...well, not that many, but a lot. If you find any with a 13 on the bottom, they are worth some money. Back when the moonshiner's were doing their thing, they thought the 13 would bring them bad luck so they'd break them.

9. in dallas there's a store called "the container store" and you can get a really good looking one(!?!) for 3 bucks, walmart probably works too