Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Glass, joint, blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by helloimhigh, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Ok I know smoking bowls conserve weed and stuff. But my favorite way to smoke is rolled weed. Lately I've smoked a couple blunts. I'm pretty good at rolling both joints and blunts. I'm starting to like blunts better because they stay lit and stuff. I just want to know is it really that harmful to smoke blunts rather than others?? I know there are many different opinions. Help me out guys.

2. Yeah they're more harmful.. the blunt is tobacco.

3. how about all three homie ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjw_E1tZoYY]YouTube - L, BLunt, Bong[/ame]

4. With rolled weed, you are smoking weed + paper/tobacco which isn't too great for your lungs. Paper isn't than bad compared to tobacco which contains benzene, a known carcinogen. I stick to bowls/vaporizer whips because it's easier somewhat on your lungs (you are still smoking and smoking anything is harmful to some degree), it tastes better in most cases and it conserves weed. Every now and then I roll a j or a blunt just for the hell of it but for daily smokers bowls are the way to go.

5. ive read a lot of stuff that says that blunts are made partially of floor sweepings. they are also made of tobacco, sprayed with nicotene and then get some nice artificial flavoring worked in there as well. i stopped smoking blunts and i am extremely happy about that.

papers, homie

6. Blunts or gtfo.

7. Dude don't worry about blunts or papers being more harmful just live life and stop worrying besides weed isn't the healthiest thing in the world either so smoke what you want because all smoke is bad weather its from a joint,bong,bubbler,pipe,blunt,ect.

8. #8 helloimhigh, Mar 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That what I'ma do man. Thanks for all the replies!!! Keep toking up man.

9. /thread

10. I am a college athlete and i work out on a daily basis i dont really notice blunts hindering my performance, not that i play high but the next day im fine, i like blunts because they get me high and i can dispose of them, joints are ok but when your with other people they dont last so long, plus they burn faster, glass bubblers are also a beast, they are sooo strong i can get bong highs from them sometimes

11. Here's the list you've been waiting for, from best to last:

blunts
    joints <-- I smoke these most
    glass <-- Use for smoking roaches

Although, depending on what I feel like, bongs have a tendency to trump all.

12. One of my friend's sister just tweeted a picture of her smoking out of a bud light can..I feel like that's a horrible idea.

13. smoking out of cans is not smart shit gets in your lungs

Glass and joints :hello::smoke:

1. glass
    2. joints

14. if your joints are not staying lit then you are not rolling them well. With joints as well as blunts it helps to pack the weed when you are rolling it, to prevent it from going out. always works for me:smoke:

15. /thread? Granted I understand that most people (myself included) don't really worry about that kind of thing, but tobacco smoke still contains some nasty shit compared to weed. I don't think a blunt is gonna be as bad as smoking even just the single cigarette, but it's still better to smoke no tobacco at all.
    I do agree with you on doing all three though.:smoke:

16. I'm more of a glass person myself, definitely my favorite way to smoke. I LOVE my bongs, and love how much bud i save by using them. But, after a long hectic day there is nothing quite like smoking a fat ass cone ;)

17. Thank you guys. All good advice. And dude smoking out of a can is not good.

18. Man don't hate sometimes making a Can pipe is the only thing you can do at the moment.

19. Inhaling smoke is bad for ur lungs anyways.

But i perfer bongs cause they hit harder. But i also love blunts.

20. I'd rather put weed in the palm of my hand and set it on fire than make a can pipe.:smoke: