Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Glass in mah mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thorkgonsam, Jul 13, 2011.

1. #1 Thorkgonsam, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2011
    I was chewing on a peice of hemp stem from this mids pick up I got recently, and was thinking the tricroms are offully crisp and cunchy, though I didn't think it was glass though. I tried the CD test just incase and It mudged the disc, though the smudges wouldn't come out, so I looked at it closer, and the smudges had an assortment of lines. I am wondering, would a bong filter out glass particles, I am thinking they would drop into the water rather than staying in the bubble. My friend just told me thats the case too... I am wondering, If I stick to my bubbler would any unwanted glass shards reach my lungs. The weed doesn't look that crystally just kinda like normal mids, and they hit me like decent mids.

2. I can imagine most staying in the water but glass particles could remain in the smoke.

3. Don't smoke that shit, and don't buy from that dealer EVER again!

4. Why would you chew on a stem?

5. I chew on stems all the time. So do most of my friends. Doesnt everyone?

6. I save stems and make oil.

7. Whats the point?

8. I chew the stems too! Bud that sounds sketchy. I wouldnt smoke it.

9. i chew stems cause they taste pretty good

10. Wow, this is fucked up....for starters, stop calling the guy you got that from. In the past I have read that some dealers will break glass into small shards, then coat weed with the small shards to give the illusion that the bud is covered in trichomes.

Stop smoking that shit, the glass shards can really mess you up if a shard ends up in your mouth during a session.

11. the thing is the bud doesn't even look sparkily, hell it hardly has any visible trichomes, but I should probably stop smoking this, or have the smoke sit in the chamber for a little while before I inhale.

12. #13 ismokeghudbud, Jul 13, 2011

i love chewing on a nice long stem after i break up a few gram bud and it taste so unbelivably =)

edit: and about your bud, sorry but i would just do what was mentioned above and throw it away its not worth cutting up your insides, and never go through him and tell all your friends not to go through him so he loses business!.

13. Dont smoke that shit at all. If the glass is small enough (most of this stuff is essentially glass dust, so some definitely will be) it will not get absorbed into the water, because its small enough to float in the smoke, and essentially be like the tars and ashes that are present in smoke. It will not settle. People die in the workplace with silica dust all the time...Its no joke, throw it away. I quit smoking all together, because you cant be sure if its present any more since they progressed to the dust rather than large particles like sand. Find a grower. No middle men. I cant tell you how much this stuff scares me, and most people seem not to give a shit. Its really worrying.

14. The REAL question here. hehe

15. I do the same for the most part, i have a baggie with about 3gs of little stems hopefully ill make hash sometime. But if i see a good really nice stem that wont poke my gums ill chew it for like 20 mins because it tastes good and i dont like eating while im high so it kind of makes you forget about actually being hungry.

16. I would rage on that dealer of yours.

Also putting stems in gum. Shits fucking good.

17. #18 4pawsbmj8, Jul 13, 2011
    why does your weed have glass in it? its the other way around weed in your glass.... PIPE:smoke:

how positive are you its glass? cause ive chewed on a old stem and it gave off a grittyness that wasnt normal. it just happens when stems dry out. THEY CRUNCH

18. You MIGHT be able to vaporize it

19. Go to that guy and demand new weed and your money back man. No reason to let this go, I'd be all over that guy. no homo