glass gravity bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by inclusive, Nov 17, 2011.

1. So I've been using a plastic bottle for a gravity bong which is really bad, I know. So finaly I cut the bottom of a glass wine bottle and made a nice gb out of that. The bottom is all jagged but not sharp cuz I sanded it realty well.
    I plan on getting a bigger bottle and cutting it better.
    What do you guys think? I heard gravity bongs are second to vapes.

ForumRunner_20111116_170935.png

2. I think.... It's not worth your time... Unless your time's worthless.

3. [quote name='"HelpDesk"']I think.... It's not worth your time... Unless your time's worthless.[/quote]

It pretty much is :)

4. you have clearly never had the fantastic oppurtunity of smoking your own homemade glass gravity bong then.

Gravity bongs are the shit! enjoy my friend!

5. I made an all glass gravity bong out of some old 1L bottle, it ripped so hard.

6. Gravity bongs are my fav. I just didn't wanna keep smoking out of plastic.
    Anyone know of a 2 liter glass bottle? Like something at the store?

7. Then i wish you all the luck in the world...

I have... Multiple times.. and it isn't worth it with glass. They get stinky real fast and cleaning that giant wine bottle wont be fun. My g bongs are a glass bowl through the cap of a gatorade bottle... Pop a hole in the bottle, let that bitch drain as i light the bowl... Smoke it once or twice and toss it.

8. I don't mind cleaning as long as I get huge rips

9. #9 tonster0161, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    you can buy an all glass gravity bong,its called the gravitron gravity bong.

imagine this,a glas on glass,all glass gravity bong!epiccc:smoke:

10. i use a toro 18 mm hitter, and a alex k 18/18 downstem threw the medium sized Gatorade bottle

11. Second to vapes in what way?
    If you like stale stanky hits g bongs rock;)

12. They deliver bigger and better hits then most bongs.

13. [quote name='"inclusive"']They deliver bigger and better hits then most bongs.[/quote]

Bullshit they're a novelty item for schoolgirls.

14. there is the Gravitron and the Vortex. i bought the Vortex about 2 years ago and used it all of two times. much more trouble than its worth, uses a huge amount of water, and is a pain in the ass to fill and empty. it now sits on my top closet shelf and i have no plans to use it anytime soon.

15. [quote name='"stephxy"']there is the Gravitron and the Vortex. i bought the Vortex about 2 years ago and used it all of two times. much more trouble than its worth, uses a huge amount of water, and is a pain in the ass to fill and empty. it now sits on my top closet shelf and i have no plans to use it anytime soon.[/quote]

I would love one of those.. on sale?

16. wine bottle looks legit. never used glass cuz i was too lazy... used the same vitamin water bottle for soooo long, months daily with my friends morning, lunch, after school lol, the thing was fuckin black when i got rid of it. in my opinion gravity bongs are good cuz they save weed. they don't get bigger rips unless u can load more weed in one than a bong, there not a novelty item either, they conserve weed, but are a hassle to smoke out of i only do it on occasion now or if I'm in a pinch without a pipe or something i just enjoy smoking out of a plain glass pipe these days.

17. Used to do gravity bongs all the time when I was younger but I usually just use my bong now. My buddy had an awesome glass gb he bought for $75 at our town headshop but it got cracked and eventually broke completely after a couple years. It was a sad day for us all...

18. I love my Grav, but it's so goddamn heavy! Whenever I take it out and put it back, I have to lug around a bucket with stinky water all the way to the bathroom and back. Regular bongs are smoother (and lighter!), so I decided to pay up and get a bong.