Glass Globe E Dabs

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Halfbakedjake, Jan 14, 2014.

1. I just got an ego 510 thread glass globe for my viva la vape mercenary battery, fits perfect and it ribs nice and good. Sweet full hits. Check it out... ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389661872.595875.jpg

2. Do you have to load each hit individually?

3. No. I can put a good sized dab on there and it melts over the coil and vapes off as I press the button. It's sweet. You can rip it a few real good times on a nice sized dab.

4. Anyone know if qwiso Would work with this. Does qwiso dab?

5. [quote name="Halfbakedjake" post="19342569" timestamp="1389757564"]Anyone know if qwiso Would work with this. Does qwiso dab?[/quote]ofcourse Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

6. Cool thanks. I'm gonna have to do a run.

7. You mean QWISO hash or oil?  There's different ways of processing it but if you're just making dry hash then NO NO NO you will gunk up the coil and ruin it.  I don't even put most shatter in my pens for that reason, too much solid fucks it up.

8. Yeah I realized that the hard way. It gunked up my coil real fast... That's alright it worked good.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I saw that for the first time yesterday at the store and it looked great. Glad to know it works well. Sometimes you just don't want to take the torch out.

10. i do ahah unless im in the car. 

11. mmm been wanting to scoop one of those....on another note, are you wearing a fake nail on your thumb? just curious as i tend to notice things haha.

12. My girlfriend held it for me when i took the picture haha. It works great though, you dont get the good dab taste though toward the end of your wick but thats expected though.