Glass Forum

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Sweet Leaf`, Dec 29, 2008.

1. I think the city should definitely add a Glass forum to the Smoking and Usage section. A forum where people would just post about their glass pieces and talk about glass in general.

2. Aswell as the answer in 2 of 3 of those links.

Rec Mary use is where those type of posts belong.

If we need a seperate glass forum then we need a seperate acrylic forum and a seperate metal forum, C'mon now.

Post em in Recreational Marijuana Use.

3. You wouldn't need a acrylic or metal forum. All im saying is i like to look and nice glass and post pictures of my glass and i thought it would be cool to see a forum go up that is dedicated to glass. Also i think a lot of members would agree with me on this because if you enjoy using glass smoking products it is neat to see other peoples set up and what not. just throwing the idea out there. sorry for not using the search i didnt even think of it.

4. maybe make an "official glass pics" thread or something? There's probably a few of those kicking around as well...

5. That'd be tight.

6. I think we could really use a forum devoted to music too. And while we're at it, maybe a forum devoted to nothing at all, we'll call it something vague like "general"...

:hide:
    :p

Bet you guys wish you'd thought of that now, huh?