Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Glass case

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KJ7, May 12, 2010.

1. Hey everybody. So for a while I've been looking for some sort of display cabinet for all my glass. Something to display my pieces yet at the same time protecting them. Like a cabinet with a glass door. I love glass and all the amazing artwork within the media. Plus i hate the fact that my pieces are always scattered about throughout my house. Anyone have any ideas?

2. go to a store that sells furniture XD

really no clue alot of entertainment centers has glass doors on it maybe find one that works for this purpose?

3. yeah my best guess would be to just go to some furniture store and go from there. sounds like a awesome idea though, post some pics!