Glass bongs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by legalizeme, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Moving into a new place next year with two of my good friends. I borrowed one of my friends vapes for a while which was around $130-150. When I was arrested the 5-0 took the vape. I told him when we moved in I'd make it up to him and get a nice bong for our new place next year.

Now I haven't really been looking that much, but I've heard Phire is a good brand. I've actually used a phire before and it was pretty fucking nice. So what's the best brand of bong to get and what about ordering online? Percs or no percs? I would just like to hear some opinions on your favorite type of glass bong

2. #2 mcap77, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2010
    yo i just pm'd you

3. I would not recommend Phire. they hit nice and do the job but are very over priced for not high end glass. roor is always a solid choice, I'm looking at picking up a US tube soon. I would also recommend going to a local head shop and not purchasing online

4. Get a Kaos, about that price range, very nice cool hits, and very strong glass.

5. "I would also recommend going to a local head shop and not purchasing online"

lol

6. How much do you want to spend? Brands like Phire and PHX aren't so greY, I'd reccomend a 5mm Ehle tube from EDIT.

A US Tube is the thickest glass around. Get a 9mm US Tube, they are Ssooo thick.

Or just get a vape- home unit that would be good for you- Extreme Q(under $250)
    Best portable- Magic Flight Launch Box(under $100)

7. -I recommend LUX pipes. nice shit, hits like a madman

8. what he said