Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Glass bong help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sk8njam, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Hey whats up guys I need some help...what are some good sites to order some decent cheap glass?? Please list them without the .com so theres no issues with this thread being shut down...thanks!!!!!

2. You said "cheap", did you not? You're not going to find any other store selling for less than GC, so good luck.

3. Yo go to gogo wholesale and search glass on glass binger it's a dope ass bong for19.99$ no more thane 5$ shipping

4. have you bought from here before? hows the quality?

5. I know not the best advice but why not look online for a local headshop, and then look for a glass bong there.

But I kind of assume your headshops dont have glass bongs, so in that case I point you to my sig...cause I just made it and I wanna check it out lol. :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

Smoke on lol.

6. [quote name='"Norcalidank"']Yo go to gogo wholesale and search glass on glass binger it's a dope ass bong for19.99$ no more thane 5$ shipping[/quote]

This dude knows whatsup! Love gogo pipes, got 3 bubblers and a bong from them.

7. Glad to help I get slot of shit there keep tokin

8. gc has plenty of cheap glass and other than that posting competitor links is against the rules so this thread is basically useless.

9. You kidding me, bro? The world's best selling online headshop Grasscity!