glass blunt attachment for bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tokin jax, Jan 21, 2010.

1. ok so i have a bong and i also have a glass blunt. so i was wondering has anyone ever seen a glass blunt slide for a bong or know where to get one. i have yet to find one, but it sounds like a good idea and id like to see it in my collection. any feedback before i try to find a glassblower to make this is appreciated.

2. roor makes spliff attachments

3. yea but why roll a spliff to put on a bong, just do on.....:confused: I think that accessory is useless. But thats my $0.02

4. i have never even heard of a glass blunt and blunts taste harsh in bong imo. if you have an L just smoke it

5. that would make endless bong hits.. passing it around a circle twice without packing a new bowl lol.

6. a glass blunt is like a combo of a chillum and a glass syringe but im also curious if you could find an attatchment for it. i say contact a blower

7. Jax I had the same idea about two months ago, this is all I ever found and it's on chunky glass so not recommended. Glass On Glass Water Blunt

[​IMG]

8. yeah this is what i was looking for man, thanks. idk about the site though, looks kinda sketch. think im gonna talk to someone at the headshop about this. was just curious why i never see them for sale anywhere, i mean it sounds like a perfect idea for sessions with large groups.

9. the site is legit. ive bought a zong from there before.

10. Oh my gosh, those look so legit!

11. That's actually a damn good idea. A super long lasting bowl that only needs one spark.