glass blowing help

Discussion in 'General' started by astro_righteous, Oct 8, 2008.

1. well i have this great idea for a bong. but thing is i dont know how to blow glass. its actually not that hard of a thing to make, if you know how to do it.

but for the most part i need to know if some one here can write neon. like bending the glass tubes to make words. i know its an actual vocation in the glass blowing field and it has to be done just right but is there some one here who can do that?

i would pay top dollar for your services. ill pay for supplies, labor, shipping. but my idea is to have an ovalish glass tube, with the glass writing inside, hanging down from the top where the bowl is located. then have the mouth piece jutting out from the side of the large tube. so if you puff it just right you could suck in smoke to the cylinder and then when the main chamber is cleared the glass writing would have smoke still in it and would stand out more.

maybe add some silver fumes to the writing make it have a cool color look.

i have asked another place in town about that and the guy said he doesnt know the neon stuff yet, but i thought i would try here as this is a vast resource of smoker material.

anything?

2. try looking around on glasspipes.org, you may find a blower thats willing and able.