Glass blower near Rochester ny

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by HBGBUB, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Hey everyone. I don't know if anyone here is from Rochester ny but if you are I could use some help. My cousin broke my bong and I would like to try to find someone to repair it. It looks like an easy fix for somebody who know what they are doing. I'll include a picture of it so you can get an idea. If anyone could help id really appreciate it, its my first bong so it kinda has some sentimental value. Thanks for reading.

Attached Files:

2. #3 HBGBUB, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  3. Thank you I didn't find them in any of my searches. You're good!

4. 2nd link on the google ;)

No problem. Happy toking.

5. Haha you too enjoy that dwb piece whenever it comes. I'm really jealous id love to get something made by drew.

6. He's really reasonable for pricing. Check out the DWB thread, and start saving up man.

7. I tried to find it but as you can probably tell I'm hopeless at searching for things. Mind walking me through this one too?

8. Toro is based out of Ithaca I believe and Itza out of Plainview out on the Island if that helps...

9. I don't know if either of them would fix a broken piece that's bot one of their own but thank you.

10. Toro I seriously doubt but Itza might. Shoot him a message on FB or give them a call. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to hear you out.

11. Also that doesnt look too easy, considering its not a clean break and it broke at the tube part basically, theres nothing left of the stem lol

edit: actually i was looking wrong, i thought the whole stem snapped off and you where holding it up for pics, not just the bottom chip. seems fixable

also hit up local headshops some of them will do repairs ;)

Good luck guy :bongin:

12. #15 HBGBUB, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I will definitely try thank you

13. Check out ghost dog, I don't know if they do repairs but it is owned by glassblowers.