Glass Artists

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by oceansgreen, Nov 17, 2010.

1. i am toying around with an idea of mine and that is to make some really awesome pipes out of seashells, however i need some help from someone that knows some stuff. i have one seashell that will make probably the coolest pipe ever but it needs some work first(pictured below), and the first thing i need to do with it is to patch some spots in with glass, how and where can i do this?
    the shell has a swirl at one end that needs patched to make it into the mouthpiece, also i would like to know how to make a makeshift bowl out of glass or where i can go to have one made for me.
    Attached Thumbnails[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. well you could always take glass from other pieces and fasten it to the shell. either way, if you make a pipe out of that, i will envy you.

:smoking:

3. If you can make a way to make them the same way all the time you could actually start your own line of items.
    I know it would sell too.

4. yea ive definatly thought of that... i just wish i knew how to make a galss body for them, the bowl i might could do by making a form for it but to make a full body thing... not to mention i dont own a torch or anything and a bic isnt quit hot enough to melt glass, though i have managed to get a very thin piece to turn red. but anyway thx for the comments guys