Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Glad I Can Finally Just Take A Bong-Rip

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FreeYourSoul, Nov 16, 2012.

1. My life has been really really stressful the past few days, and I have not been able to smoke either. It's not about weed or anything like that. It's just a personal situation that I was stressed about, but recently I have proved that I was right, and that's all I really care about. Now I can finally just take some bong rips, and relax the day away, stress-free. I share my smoke with my fellow members, and please take a toke for me as well. Love to all, and smoke on! :bongin:

2. I wish I could take a toke, if I had bud. :(

3. finna load a hash+kief+weed bowl in my vape for yall

4. Just wait til you learn how to relax the day away, stress-free without the need for anything like weed.

5. Heroin?

6. [​IMG]

Hisssssssssssss! Do not speak of that!

Lol :p

And meditation is a good way to relax. :D

7. I am currently on a t break but feeling really good. I felt so good after biking 9 miles in the gym today. Trying working out my stress just melts away

8. :eek: I'm on a t break too! What are the odds :D

Mine is unintentional though, I can't buy weed. Have to wait for money :(

9. ya heard