Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Giving up on the search

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420KAA, Feb 1, 2014.

1. So for almost the past month I've been on the search for weed. I've been trying to find atleast one person and still no luck. It's quite depressing lol. Any advice?

2. I was trying to find weed for a few weeks in Portland or, one night I was playing World of Warcraft and I posted in the general 6 cities for my faction (trade) that I need a bud hookup in the 503. Someone lived 7mins away from me and been selling me dank ever since haha.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Walk around with an empty pipe. Tell people you have a hole in your bowl and ask if they can plug it with a nugget usually does the trick

4. Nice.. but how did it take weeks to find weed in Portland?

5. #5 ciepher5410, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    I need to stop shaving and wear raggy clothes when I walk downtown. One time I was strolling downtown pdx asking people by the library for bud dressed well like a suburben house dad and they ask me if im a cop and I say no, then they walk away lol.

6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-VMTIPwk74

• Like Like x 1
  7. who can blame them, the smell of bacon is wafting off you

• Like Like x 1
  8. headshops find someone buying a pipe or what ever and when they are leaving just ask em if they can hook you up "Hey man im new in town and looking for a hookup" might make some great friends to.

• Like Like x 1
  9. When I first started it took me a good month and a half to establish a connection.
    You're just going to have to ask friends or friends of friends.

10. BAHAHAHAHA priceless god I love that movie

11. If you can do it in your situation why not put your mind at rest and grow it yourself? You get to pick the strain(s), no longer fattening someone else's wallet, no more dealing with shady fucks, no more acting sketch outside taco bells lol, the list goes on and on.

If growing is not an option in your situation than unfortunately all you can do is keep searching. Maybe try craigslist if that desperate? Medical state, you could get a card and go that route?

12. [quote name="Hypoxic" post="19446673" timestamp="1391262756"]If you can do it in your situation why not put your mind at rest and grow it yourself? You get to pick the strain(s), no longer fattening someone else's wallet, no more dealing with shady fucks, no more acting sketch outside taco bells lol, the list goes on and on.If growing is not an option in your situation than unfortunately all you can do is keep searching. Maybe try craigslist if that desperate? Medical state, you could get a card and go that route?[/quote]Dude not everyone has the time/space/$$$$ to grow and this guy isn't waiting a couple months for it to grow.Don't you think if you had the opportunity to grow most stoners would take it? Guess I just have to go back to dealing with 'shady fucks', hahahaSent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #13 Hypoxic, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    If you have the money to buy some weed you have enough to grow. My first grow was well under $500 and netted 8 oz, so for the price of 2 oz from a dealer along with some time, effort and patience you come out way ahead. Besides I also said right there in my second statement that if it's not possible for him what he can also try. Not sure why you have such a shitty tone, and no a lot of "stoners" don't realize you do not need all kinds of fancy equipment to grow your own supply with very little effort and some patience. He'd already be a month into a grow in this scenerio...he has nothing to show for all this time searching, so so what if it takes a few months...he's dry regardless, at least my suggestion would ensure he'd find the pot at the end of the rainbow.