Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Giving my grandma a brownie

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by travis975, Feb 15, 2012.

1. DUDE.....really, that would be terrible to do without her knowing. If she knew than hell yeah go for it but without no.

2. grandmother #1: calls 911 thinking shes going to die

grandmother #2: you didn't make these right, try some of mine.

3. Hellooo grasscity people. i have a brownie with me (just one), and i was thinking of sharing it with someone. so i thought who not better than my grandma!

i was going to visit her this sunday to spend the day with her. so would giving her about 1/4th of the brownie without her knowing its special be a wrong thing to do?
    she's told me stories about how shed visit jazz clubs in the 40s sometimes, and the reason why they'd play so wild was because of 'those funny cigarettes'. so im almost positive she's no stranger to it.

but i dunno, one half is telling me not to, and the other half is burning to give her a piece.

what would you guys do? :confused_2:

4. Don't give people medicated edibles with out there permission.

5. I wouldn't give my grandma a special brownie.

And when she says "those funny cigarettes", that's just more reason not too, not a reason to give a her a special brownie. If she wasn't a stranger to weed, she wouldn't call it a fucking funny cigarette....

6. Yes, it would be a very wrong thing to do.

If you really want to share the brownie with her, tell her what's in it first. Let her decide for herself.

7. Yeah you don't want to prompt any kind of fugue state or induce myocardial infarction or arrhythmia.

At the best of times, I think that giving someone an edible without knowledge or consent is wrong...perhaps strike up a conversation "Did you know?" kind've thing, introduce the subject of edibles and if she's not against it, allow her a frame/mass and age appropriate portion.

8. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.........old people

Jk lol but yeah respect your elders but she'll probably be cool with it seeing how she was willing to tell u bout it. as long as she didnt act against it it shud be fine just tell her ;D

9. #9 kangarooshoes37, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
    Yes well that's exactly what I just said isn't it? And she kept going back to the clubs, so i guess it wasn't all a negative experience for her hm...

Huh i guess that is a wrong thing to do, thanks for setting me straight everyone/
    i should listen to my concscience more often..

10. i would say that giving her that brownie would be as bad as spiking her drink with roofies, obviously different drugs but same principle. probably just ask her if she want to try it(as long as your parent know you toke dont want grandma telling mum and dad about you and that funny sex craze drug marijuana and that you offered her some pretty sure shes brainwashed into the whole reefer madness plot

11. She went to clubs, people in bands smoked weed at these clubs, therefore, your grandma smoked weed.

12. never give people stuff without there knowledge,just ask her if she wants it.

13. My grandmother would have been happy to split a pot brownie with me.