Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Giving away edibles

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by supersmoker27, Nov 21, 2009.

1. So whenever I make a batch of edibles I always give away nice big chunks to my friends. I love hearing the stories they have when they eat the brownies. of my last batch I gave away 4 pieces of the most potent brownies I had ever made, they had around a quarter OZ of hash in one batch:smoking::smoking::smoking:

My friends dad ate 2/3 of a brownie and fell asleep before he got high, then when he woke up was hung over from the brownie and could barley drive to work.
    Funny thing is when I gave him the brownie he didnt think it would work so he was saying "yeah its a pretty small piece" but when he told me the story the next day.. it was "It was a pretty big chunk of brownie"

My other friend was droppin off some rolls for me on his lunch break and I gave one to him... he didnt know it was a weed brownie and said later "I was thinking, Why is this dude giving me a brownie, thats kinda weird. but whatever"

Gave one to a friend who gave some to a non-smoker and she FREAKED OUT! I got a call " ahh my friend ate some brownie and now she wants to call the ambulance.":p that girl was trippin the fuck out. asking me what I put in em.
    I called 30mins later and they DID call the ambulance haha

and gave one to my friend and she called twice in 2 days wanting to buy some haha. I told her it was a hassle to make em but if I did id call her. she called the next day "so did you make any brownies."

anyone else got any stories of when you gave away edibles and got a funny story in return?

2. I haven't attempted edibles yet, but can I PM you my address so I can see if I like edibles :p Ill be your funniest story yet haha.

3. I just made my second firecracker since the last time, and this time I used 0.5 g of some good purp and I ate like almost half the cracker and I'm eating ramen noodles right now
    Because I'm hungry so yeah I'm eating a firecracker on an empty stomach but I'm eating ramen noodles slowly lmao

4. I've made brownies a couple of times. But I don't really know if it worked because I smoke while waiting for it to kick in.:smoking:

Should it be a really noticeable difference in how high you get? Even if you have a pretty high tolerance?