Give the best life advice you can to a lost-in-life 25 year old

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mrloverlover, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Everytime I go out with my dog all kinds of girls come up and want to pry her! That leads to easy conversation!! A girl that would have just walked by while ur sick was throbbing will now stop 20190622_114109.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. I think i'm gonna get more into music , its what i've always done and wanted to do but never did it professionally because i wasn't confident. What's cooler than dudes who play music and actually play music well? I'm not good looking and i'm not good at many things but i am good at music! Not being good looking didn't stop mick jagger from like fucking a million women lol

• Like Like x 2
  3. There u go

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pay for it. Just pay for pussy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Why

6. Because I'm so woefully late to this game that by the time I catch up my dick won't work? Though so

• Like Like x 1
  7. FUCKITy FUCKING FUcK!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think I'm just gonna fucking shoot myself

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Love growing and living

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[​IMG]

10. Hard to do that when ur not getting any

• Like Like x 1
  11. How much of an asshole do I really need to be to get pussy

12. Trades are where its at. People will always need electicity and the shit pumped out of their house. Hold tight man your young find something you enjoy. Think about it you got 40yrs of work life 25 is prime time to pull yourself up.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. You makin' the pussy into this great big greek goddess named Pussalia, and what you doing is, pychin' your self into thinking this is some impossible feat.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Go do this and pretend you are in the military on a mission to challenge yourself, push your limits, get a sense of accomplishment which gives self confidence, make a ton of money, and have a grand adventure..

https://jobs.halliburton.com/job/Bossier-City-US-Bossier-City-Operator-Assistant,-Trainee-FracAcid-LA-71111/569612100/

No excuses!!
    Just drive across the country for your start date in the first 2 weeks of paid class time and do it.. They will put you in a hotel and feed you (restaurant passes) until you get your first check..

Then when the checks come you won't have to care about money.. You won't have time to spend it.. Just don't spend it because you won't have time to enjoy what you spent it on anyway.. Eat well though..

• Like Like x 1
  15. Is it possible for a guy who looks like me to do it
    Ok when my supermarket thing is over in two weeks I'll do it using part of that money on travel lol. I'm crazy enough to. I think . It'll prevent going back to school and nothing changing and just feeling sad that I can't get in smirnoff sorority sister Becky's pants all over again . But a degree won't even get me pussy

16. #136 GrowQs, Aug 5, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    The application process is a bit long and complicated with all the stuff you need to sign and send back.. It'll take a couple of weeks and then they will give you a start date to show up..

After your first 2 weeks of classes they will give you a week off and then it is 2 weeks on one week off..
    But you can work your weeks off if you want if you have nothing to do anyway.. It might be good to work your first 5 weeks straight, work through your first week off, because you probably won't have anything to do there yet and not much money yet..

After you make $8k in your first month after your classes then you can go get whatever pussy you want.. Order one or 3 from backpage..

Work like 3 months and buy a badass classic car or whatever floats your boat (since you will be in the south), and some nice threads, and the pussy will flow..
    These guys will teach you how to pull waitresses and all else too so learn..

Pussy knows that the sweaty guys in those work trucks have stacks of cash and fuck like a their fresh out of jail.. They want them oilfield guys because they can provide.. You will be a catch because you will be a real working man and have plenty of money.. Pussy will want you..
    You will be proud of what you do too so your self confidence will soar.. You will know you are a catch..

You will make more money faster than a degree and if you decide you like it after 6-8 months or so learn everything you can and in 5 years you can be making $200k a year with no student debt.. They will put you through what education you need to have and pay you to do it..

They sent me to driving school for 3 weeks with a paid hotel and paid me over $1500 a week while I was there.. (hours were a bit short in class compared to actual work so less pay but $1500 ain't too bad), then sent me to another school with pay and hotel, etc...

I've clocked like 36 hours straight at times.. Just take naps when you don't have to do anything..
    This ain't no "If you have time to lean you have time to clean" shit... This is "sleep when you get the chance on the clock or not" but when something needs to get done it needs to get done NOW..
    When something that is not your job, or you can't help, is going on, nap and bank..

17. Lol and i wanted to go into music. But I do know pussy and music career are similar in that both require confidence and that's something no degree can give u at your core.

I mean it's like this dude. As a dude you can't go anywhere in life imo if all your waking thoughts are sucked up by the fact that you just don't get action on the reg. I need action I'm 25 I'm not gonna be full of spit and virile forever, wtf am I doing . I wanna finish school but maybe this sort of shit is a character building diversion I need.

8k? After 8k and a few lays i would dump it and go back to school a new man looking at all the other fools I used to look up to as womanizer gods as little boys playing big man

18. $8k? lol
    My regular 2 week checks were over $5k so if you work 3 weeks a month you will make about 8 or make over $10k per month if you don't take your week off.. Right out of the gate..

$8k is nothing..
    Pussy doesn't like $8k, lol..

Do it for atleast 6 months, bank that cash, and then decide if you want to keep doing it..

I'm thinking real hard about going back out of state to work this fall and Louisiana sounds like a good place to go for the winter but I won't be starting as an OA1 more like a SO1 because I have the experience and the certs already..
    I'm a blender tender, run 2 $2million dollar machines at once feeding the entire operation.. < That builds self confidence..

On david clark headset radios like the airforce pilots use, talking back and forth between the blender and Tech Command Center making everything just right, feeding the whole show, and every person on the entire site listens to YOU for what is going on..
    You will feel like a hero when shit gets tough but you make it happen..

Wait till you hear 30,000 horse power screaming all at once, you might like it..
    Once you have experience you can transfer basically anywhere from dubai to alaska too so you can go see the world..

19. It's different for me in that I don't want to get laid because of how much money I have I want it to be because I got charisma. How the fuck else do you get laid. I'm 5'6 130 lbs give or take what the fuck am I gonna do

20. Become valuable..
    Become that guy the pussy wants..

Pussy wants a guy that can provide and take car of her and her future family ($$), a confident guy that is proud of himself, and a guy that can fuck..

And you will fuck after you just worked 120 hours in the last week seeing nothing but dudes and some of the back of your eyelids..

5'6 130 is perfect!!
    Hell yeah, you can climb on top of 2000+HP engines to work on them, fit in small places, reach in tight spots, get to stuff fast when you need to, and you will outlast the fat guys, more stamina... Perfect..

• Like Like x 1