Give the best life advice you can to a lost-in-life 25 year old

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mrloverlover, Jul 23, 2019.

1. - Late bloomer
    - Fucked up school
    - Sick of min wage BS (SOML since 2014)
    - Getting older and depressed
    - Little romantic success (5'6", nuff said)
    - Don't get along with parents and feel estranged because they don't understand me, but they;re in their early 60s and getting old and i have guilt that i haven;'t gotten my shit together and reconnected to them as an adult
    - Have a hard time dealing with life unless i'm living in a cloud

Looking for advice from older stoners. is money n shit really worth hating yourself over? is lack of puss really worth hating yourself over? cuz i got a sinking feeling as u get older, i will eventually realize none of it was worth the tremendous brainfuck i gave myself over it all .

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Have you meet @Jeffersong808

?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Smoke weed

• Like Like x 4
  4. No whats the scoop

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Sometimes weed gets me in a meditational state where i remember back when i was a child and i didn't care about this whole pussy thing and girls were just friends. And for a few brief moments it all seems silly and stupid to get so worked up over sticking my dick in something, because all i did was piss with it.

Then reality returns.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Save money, build a skill.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Moonlight bunny ranch

• Like Like x 4
  8. Bro...if your that worried about a pussy...some meat between a girls legs....then you need to reprioritize your life hahaha a vagina is a vagina, at least my hand doesn't expect me to cuddle with it once the deed is done.

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. U must have some good wanks lol u gotta teach me ur ways

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. It all starts from you
    -Do things in life that you enjoy to do
    -Learn a new skill that you think will help you in life and maybe even open a new job opportunity for you
    -Start exercicing if you aren’t already. Your’re body releasing those endorphins will make you feel more happy and seeing the results will raise your confident

And don’t worry about the whole pussy thing. It will come when it is about to come. No need to stress about it

And remember that we will be here cheering for you!

Godspeed my friend;)

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Haha step one.....grab the candles

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Gotta start somewhere. If you want a better job, you might have to go to college. When you say you fucked up, does that mean it's too late to go? You obviously don't have to have a degree, but it does help. It also might broaden your horizons in different interests, as it does for many people. But even if you don't go to school, try to find a hobby and run with it. Something fulfilling to you. Good luck!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Work out. Move to a new city and make some new friends. Look up ways to make passive income. And no matter how desperate you are for pussy, don't pay for it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Wow the threads popping up lately that make me share my experience is crazy but here you go. I can assure you there is hope at the end of the road. I started into hard drugs at the age of 16 lived homeless on streets or in jail from 17 to 26, I dropped out of school after finishing 8th grade at 15 almost 16. Hopeless, helpless, and ready to be done with the shit I found things to occupy myself so my brain didnt wander to these negative thoughts as much. By surrounding myself with people who support me in the adventures I take and are there for me when I am thinking negative. I worked at a factory building houses for 2 years which led me to be a union carpenter in a state that has great wages and benefits for me. Might not be much but I got a little money in the bank a car and place to lay me head and I am happy as can be. Never thought I would be off the streets alive. Btw medication is very helpful usually feelings like these are related to mental illness or a traumatic event. Keep on pushing through life is what you make it. :)

• Like Like x 3
  15. You're in a good position to get some training. You don't have a family to support so check out your local trade school for a skill in demand and go for it. If it turns out to be something you don't want to do for the rest of your life it'll probably support you while you learn to do something else. There's no ship out there that's going to come in some day and save you, if you don't take the initiative and get some kind of training I'm afraid you will live in poverty the rest of your life. It's not too late, I didn't start until I was about 27.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
  16. From here on out i believe it's decisions. And good ones, hopefully. I spent the first 25 years of my life making stupid decisions so hopefully i can learn from them. That's the only problem with weed, sometimes you make the same mistakes repetitively.

I always struggled with poor self image and confidence. Now i feel i'm at a point where i just seem stupid if i don't accept myself exactly the way i am at that moment. No shit sherlock it probably is the reason for my antisocial behavior and no shit lack of pussy. Because i just genuinely believed there was no point in putting myself out there. Maturity is starting to teach me that once you have the right fundamental wavelength it doesnt fucking matter all the extraneous details.If you work harder at it than the rest, you can keep the beautiful aspects of yourself that are true to you while still playing the game of society. It's just not as easy as going to extremes. At least this is the story i tell myself.

I'm in the middle of a degree program for music business which is what i wanna do. I've been musically inclined since i was about 5 and according to some people whose opinions i mostly ignored during my low self confidence adolescence phase i am actually pretty talented. Because i was depressed and weird i sorta dropped outta school and just worked a lot. I'm like 4 semesters away from graduating but on leave. Stuck with my parents who live in the sticks until i can save up money and get out again. It feels like Luke stuck on Tattooine, after having lived in university environments and felt both challenged and inspired by the social life i always wanted to join. This summer or what's left of it i plan to fucking grind now , save something, take a trip to fresh my mind and then push through school while still working and saving. I don't want to be one of those people who put off school too long and completely missed the chance, even though i believe school alone won't save you. But i think i have the understanding now of how to change myself and do it all at the same time. Catch-up at 25 is nothing short of hell but whatever weed blurs it all together and we're all just bounciing souls to the cosmic beat of the universe in the end.

World without end, amen.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. I may be wrong but i think what you are trying to stay is you either harden yourself and learn the game and fuck or u just sit on the couch and jerk off with ky or vaseline

So u fuck a lot. I'm not a virgin but ya. I think basically you're at wavelength 1000 hz and im still at wavelength 400 or so. i gotta increase my alpha wavelength and get my cock in someone

Cuz i would like to at least think you're trying to give tough love in the form of this. Putting in the work to be an actual playa seems like its no joke. In which case i thank u!

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. #19 GorillaGherkin, Jul 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
    I don’t chase woman I’m married. My wife and I are a team with common goals to grow and take care of each other. I stay fit, work hard, have good conversation, fuck like I’m in my 20s, and let my wife tell everyone how good of a man I am. I don’t have to try to shine I just show up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. I think id get laid if i could get my brain to shut the fuck up about me and my sob story and open up to life story and people and how its about everything besides me and how i cultivate energy that can reach people differently. Thats just my feeling. I'm not a jedi master qui bong jinn yet. I'm still padawan obi wan kendooby who just realized that playinig with his dooby gets old after awhile but u gotta make changes if u wanna do anything else besides that. Even if a lot of those are changes in the way i think . From my soul, this is the truth i feel. Cuz from what i gather, its the attention you GIVE a girl that gets u started. My shit is too much about me and who am i? i'm nobody