Give me your opinion

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BarryBoulder, Oct 22, 2008.

1. #1 BarryBoulder, Oct 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2008
  2. Also to add
    I didnt use any lighting on this, its growing next to a large window and is mooved from front to back of the house as the sun moves.

Used growmore fertilised soil, and are using high concentrate plant food. (i overdosed it, gave it two weeks worth in 2 days, im lucky its still alive, the tips of the leafs at the bottom are slightly burnt but it really hasnt effected the rest of the plant in an adverse way. the plant has absolutely gone imensley bushy after the overdose (NOT RECOMENDED)

Its growing in a 1 gallon plant pot.

It has fresh air constantly circulated by an electric fan. window is allways open. radiators in the room keep the room temp at 30.c avg

3. not necessary ..

4. I cant get the link to work Tough Guy.

5. If you took a descent photo or recorded a descent clip, you might get a bit of praise.
    You don't expect anyone to comment on something they can't see.

6. Ok ok, so i was a little, uuhm, hastey..

But you can still see in that video that there is pleanty of thc glistening in the light.
    and i suppose i could post a higher Q video.

7. hahaha what an insecure dude, should be chilled. we all will die one day if thats any constilation to you. plant looks very average

8. Okay, i just finnished recording my seccond vid. Im not going to host it on any video tube websites to keep as much quality as possible.

I also narrate it, giving explinations as i go along, my appologies if you cant understand me.

9. so are we going to see this vid.. or.... are you just sayin that you got a better one?

10. Sorry for pointlessly posting this but i recently installed microsoft server 2003. and its hard to find compatable software so im just trying to find a video compressor that will work with this pretty stupid version of windows.

Ill add the URL to the 1st post i made.

11. did you flush them after you overdosed them? really tried to see as much of the plant as I could but its near to mission impossible.

12. the video i took earlyer shows the entire plant in good quality. i even show the burn marks of the overdoseing. and also close-ups of the bud. check back in a bit and re-read my first post.

13. Barry Boulder... What are you doing?

LOL WOW.

All the Buds look the same with the camera Stuffed in the side of them.

** In the Video, I loved the caption "Notice all of the thc glistening"...... LOL

Around Here, Your what we call a Wild dude"

14. well I guess for your first grow its not bad..but yeah like the other here cant really make anything out in the video. If you cant take a video that will show up, snap a picture you should be able to get a viewable pic at least...and you should really relax Barry, wishing all to die on only your 8th post prob not gonna get ppl to want to help you in the future.

15. I like to think im a bit of a wild dude.. probably not ment in the same context as im thinking though right ? XD

16. Sorry not gonna download anything just to see somebody's first grow. If you get some decent bud from growing indoors using sunlight, consider yourself fortunate.

any relation to a dude calls himself phire420?

17. No. And as far as growing goes. sunlight IS the best light you can get.. undenyably..