Give Me The Answers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Satori26, Apr 2, 2005.

1. So yesterday I picked up 1/8o of very fresh, sticky, hard to bust up weed. And as I was busting up, I found 2 little seeds in the stuff. Now I have been getting weed for a long time and I never found any seeds. So I got to thinkin: Maybe it would be cool if I planted these 2 little seeds to have in my bedroom or something.
    So tell me: How can I plant them? What do I have to do to make them grow? Will they even grow at all? Am I being unrealistic?

Thanks

2. Great now comes the fun part...remember all those skills they tried to teach you in school...READING and REASEARCH are the two important ones...look in Sidlous singnature for all the information you'll need or go threw some Grow Journals to see what your getting yourself into...

3. Don't have any "grow journals". Could ya help me out some? Like a website link?

4. under here VVVVV......Peace out.......Sid

5. LOL

6. In my signature there are 2 journals you can read...also for more information than your brain can take the link in Sidious singnature is great...I think u miss understood i meant read other people journals to get an idea of whats involved...

Sidious Link-www.geocities.com/quickgrowguide/
    Mine-are right below this where it says "first grow" and "Second grow"

7. thank you all