Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Give it back Critter!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Dec 20, 2002.

1. Thought you would get away with it didn't you?? Well I was keeping an eye out for her and its time we got her back.

WTF???

Tomorrow is the winter solstice and its gonna get worse before its better, but Critter has to start giving us some of our Sunshine back starting Sunday. Yeah, its going to be summer before we know it!

Did you see the moon last night? I got to see it early this morning and he was beautiful wans't he?

This has been a wacked out hippie moment!

"96 hours was as long as I could go and I'm still feeling a resiudal high this morning."

2. The moon was beautiful the night before last here. I laid outside and just drifted off into the aura of the moment!!! I even think I made about a hundred wishes on all the sparkling stars that were out!!

3. it was cold, i was bored, i whacked off. no, i just kind of swanked it.

4. HIGH All, I do it every year my friends!!!!

Spring will be here soon enough.