Git motha fuckin DRUNK!

Discussion in 'General' started by AimedForDeath, Jun 6, 2009.

1. You enter this thread you better be takin a shot or drinkin a beer!

Im killin some vodka right now, finna make a pizza.

2. Ill make it up to you later. I got a bottle of jager in my room

3. Jager... you said the magic word.

Git that shit in the freezer n pound it down!

4. YES!

I'm glad I made a difference in someones life :D

:laughing:

ima go smoke a newport n pop a pizza in the oven.. ill be back in like 5 or 10... with more vodka.

5. i'ma leave soon to acquire some brews right as we speak

talk to u all on the other side of sobriety!

6. #6 Italian_Toker, Jun 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2009
    tequilla is the only thing left... wonder why :rolleyes:

it burns so good :D

ever notice the exhale after a shot like it was a hit of bud...

7. I would, but my parents are against drinking so I have to keep it in my room and it would take to long to cool down to the right temp.

8. Wooooohooooo!!!!

Pizza in the oven.

50/50 mix of pink lemonade and vodka.

this goes out to every mother fucker in this thread drinkin tonight!

Italian toker.... keep drinkin that tequila bro.. you the man ;)

Mushroom..... fuck your parents... SLAM THAT SHIT

9. Just about to pour my 3rd Maker's Mark and Coke

10. drinkin on some gut rot orloff. got about a 5th down. ill be regrettin this in the mornin1.

AFD what up mo-fuckah?

11. mmmm on my 3rd beer... lightweight so its treatin me alright. fosters. nice and dark. mm. gonna go smoke a cigarette then a bowl. hell yes. peace to my blades, have a good time tonight.

12. nice thread Aimed, i killed some Vodka earlier with a couple hydros and hit up this huge concert, now im chillaxing bought to catch some ZZZ's ill hit this thread up tom when i do the same shit again,lol.

13. i need to go to bed... NOW. I drank a 3/4 of a fuckin fiffth of grey goose n im still fuckin straight... im drunk.. but not like i should be... i can still type n walk.. i drink WAY too much.

gnight nukkas

14. Damn it AFD, you're thread inspiried me to grab a couple 40's as well posted above.. I get back and your offline! :eek: lol

15. I'm not a drinker, I tend to get ignorant when I drink.

16. you drank 3/4 of a fifth in an hour... alone?

17. Just got home from work at about 1:45 am. On my 2nd pint of Coors.. wishing I had some good beer haha.

18. cant drink cause i have a bowel problem but i got some actual afgani kush here. my homie got 1.7 for 25 and we are in toronto so thats pretty fucking expensive. i told him it was too expensive... intill i tried it. sooo aromatic smelly, mad sticky, stick to scissors and paper when cutting it, didnt even attempt grinder. def worth it real high. i usually get good shit but this is darn oodly goood

19. I got drunk off of some Jim Beam earlier. But that was just because I was depressed. I'm not usually a heavy drinker.

20. Got a couple brews Im sippin on. Got a mad cough and throat irritation though so no smoking for me tonight :(