Girly Pieces?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by DragonMan, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Ok, my girlfriend was wondering if there is a site where you can "Girly Pieces" I think she means pink...or glitterly, something like that. I saw a bong on here she likes, but just 1. So i'm wondering if there is a site for..."girly pieces"

2. you wont get many (if any) answers on this since its against the rules to post competitors on here. youre best bet would be to look through the site again and also check out the other pieces besides bongs.

also, check your local (ish) headshops

3. Id check a headshop. 2 reasons.

1: Glass pieces tend to vary in appearance...if you order a pipe online it may come in a kinda different color then the one you ordered. It's just hard to make each piece exactly the same when using glass...it's not like metal or plastic.

2: Headshops usually have mulitple color choices for each piece since they buy in bulk..I know I've seen pinkish and purplish pieces at mine.

4. i know etsy has a lot of "valentines day" pieces right now. check the glass->pipes section. i've seen a lot of steamrollers and such that have pink glass, decorated with hearts.
    ($20)
    [​IMG]

this tube is pretty "girly" also. it has a pink diffuser and matching bowl with puprle handle.

($65)
    [​IMG]

5. i know gear does alot of peices in pink

6. You could just go to a local head shop. I know a few girls who like pieces with peace signs.