girls

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by lil_poot, Apr 12, 2009.

1. sorry about this rant but im kinda depressed about this whole thing.

so me and my ex broke up and she moved to il and we lost contact but i was really and truly in love with her and i still am. so we started talking again and she was like yea im moving back to fl soon and i love u still and all this shit well she just like disappered for a while so i went on her myspace and it says she has a bf. and she is just being a total bitch to me like i dont even exsit or any thing. i love this girl with all my heart she was the only time i was happy now she goes and does this shit. i hate when girls play me like that. i guess ill end my rant there andstop wasting ppls time reading this.

2. you'll be back up there dude, dont even worry about it. :cool:

3. youll b ok, dont rely on that chick bc i too lost a girl from a 2 year rel and i STILL think about her, i just wonder if shes ok or what. She got into doing that sniff and then came to me asking me for help but my stupid ass could only think about how i love her and didnt think about what she meant by "i have a problem". So be on your A game and go find another chick, and if she comes back you render yourself with the decision. But i'd go back with her, i know what it feels like to have heart ache.

4. Brother first off you aren't wasting anyone's time, at least not mine. The best way to begin to deal with an issue is to feel comfortable enough to talk about it. I've been where you're at but what you need to begin to do is examine yourself before you move on to thinking about the ex. Many times people get so wrapped up in their personal grief and resentment that they forget to look at themselves and thereby begin healing. You won't like everything you see if you do an honest inventory of self, but healing is not always a painless process. If this girl was the only time you were happy you need to ask yourself what all that time before you met her meant. It's your life bro, and if you can't derive some joy and comfort from that then you might have much more to examine than just a broken heart.

Lastly, she did you a favor because nothing is more wasteful than traveling through life with the wrong person, seriously.

"I... recommend to every one of my readers, the keeping a journal of their lives for one week, and setting down punctually their whole series of employments during that space of time. This kind of self-examination would give them a true state of themselves, and incline them to consider seriously what they are about. One day would rectify the omissions of another, and make a man weigh all those indifferent actions, which, though they are easily forgotten, must certainly be accounted for."

~Joseph Addison~

Be well and stay forever green.