Girls with abs: Hot or not?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Caty, Nov 24, 2011.

1. [quote name='"engneer"']Any guy that doesn't want nice abs on a girl is just saying that cuz he's a fatty himself. Tight abs are amazing. Not saying I'm into anorexia thin, but a girl that takes care of herself is a complete turn on. Part of taking care of yourself is watching what you eat and exercising.[/quote]

Lol I weigh 130 soaking wet . I just like my women petite since I'm a small guy myself :lol: I like to be able to Toss the girl around

2. Abs are sexy!

I doubt your about to put an extreme amount of effort into getting a 8 pack of ripped abs, so I wouldnt worry about whats sexy and what isnt.

If your in shape and you have some abs, whoever says thats not sexy is just jealous to be honest. Get you some abs girl :smoke:

3. you look good the way you are.

with that said a girl that has a toned body and stays in shape is a big turn on

i think you would be fine either way:)

4. "That's a man, baby"

[​IMG]

5. a tight body is sexy

6. not really, your stomach is perfect

7. Thanks for all the feedback. Never realized a lot of guys didn't like abs or a tight stomach. I'm still trying to go through it because as I mentioned in my first post, it's all for me.

8. Definitely do you. Don't let these lazy stoners dissuade you. I think you look fantastic as you are though I do like a woman in shape. There is a fine balance though. The very first rule of dating is to never date a woman that can bench press you. EEEEEH

9. Keeping working hard I would love to see the abs you want you'll do it for sure! Keep us updated

10. lazy stoners eh?

11. Cant tell from the pics. If you want an EXPERT opinion Private Message me some more pics! ;):smoke:

12. Oh Believe me I say that strictly in the most pot calling the kettle black form possible. I have been meaning to start exersising again since I got out of the army 15 years ago

13. You'll be sexy either way but make your decision is based on what you want and not what people tell you on an online forum, this is one of those occasions when it's ok to make it all about yourself.

14. you have a flat stomach already but the abs on that chick in the white bikini are very sexy. as long as you can maintain curves a tight stomach is fine by me;)

15. nothin wrong with abs i guess, if a guy can have them why cant a girl? your body is nice though, but even the fittest ,sculpted, athletes want more... so do what you want, working out is hard and if you can stick to it good for you :) but really your body is nice now

16. I dig em, nothing excessive but lightly carved and are hot IMO

17. make no mistake, they aren't a must... but nice nonetheless

see rachelle leah

18. Wow wtf is wrong with u guys. The pics of the body shes trying to get are sexy as fuck. Yall must be fat fucks.

19. [quote name='"Caty"']Thanks for all the feedback. Never realized a lot of guys didn't like abs or a tight stomach. I'm still trying to go through it because as I mentioned in my first post, it's all for me.[/quote]

Lol the guys who dont like abs are the ones who arent in shape themselves.

20. or we just like girls and not men