girls playin games

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by --jamminout--, Apr 28, 2011.

1. listen to this blades

met this awesome chick at a party last thursday she's older, smokes seems pretty cool. Anyway at this party we get drunk together and eventually we end up at her apartment;).

Long story short, we woke up in the same bed friday morning....

got her number we split ways now, we couldn't hang this weekend cause we were both busy but come today i was finally able to see her. sent her a text earlier in the day to see what she was up to, she said she was studying but was availible for a smoke break with me.

When i tryed to get in touch with her to go over she flaked out on me though

2. Call her again

3. well i would but its all ready 12 and i need to get up early for class (6:00)

i was thinking about texting her and asking what happened but at the same time... ehh

4. Shes not playing games, shes just a hoe.

5. Let her come to you bro. Chasing a woman is never a good outcome.

6. ahha

yeah thats what i was afraid of...when im sober at least ;)

7. Yeah don't call her.

8. sucks for her

ma bud was dank

9. 1 New Text Message: "how would you like to come over to my place and smoke somea this dank dick"

her::D:yummy::ey:

1 New Text Message: "i mean dope"

:eek::(:cry:

ya fucked up buddy,ya fucked up

10. :smoke:

11. i hope you didn't call or text her once since she flaked out. if you did, stop. if you didn't, keep waiting. this is where she plays her games to analyze the situation. she'll come to you.

12. no i haven't contacted her since then

but i don't think she's gonna get back to me

13. Maybe she just wanted to hit it and quit it?

14. its possible

i wanna hit it again though....

15. every time

16. it works like a charm :cool:

17. on to the next one.

18. Girls can play games without knowing it, but they don't have any defenses. If you can play women, they won't have a clue what to do. :wave:

19. haha yeah

girls are whack

20. could you possibly go into more depth?