Girls opinions????? Freaking out here- if you are a lady please click

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Popped_A_Molly, Jan 28, 2014.

*salsa dances away from your shitty opinion*

• Like Like x 6
  2. #82 dankleberry, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    Lmao owned!!

3. [quote name="blazer12345" post="19424027" timestamp="1390945147"]fuck me I dont know what background all you lot are from but 90 quid seems like a lot to me. If its her special birthday ( 21 I assume if youre american) you might get away without it looking creepy.Good luck man I dont know much about relationships but imo you should ask her out thay way you know where you stand. Dragging out your relationship like this is gonna end badly better off being clear what you both want[/quote] In Canada and its her 18th :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. [quote name="Popped_A_Molly" post="19424756" timestamp="1390951842"]In Canada and its her 18th :)[/quote]thats a lot even if she is 18 hard for us to judge though you know best what youre relationship is likegood luck man i hope you end up happy whatever happens

5. Does anyone else realize its made from silver and some gemstone? Like shit where do you find a 90 buck ring that's made out of plastic. You all are most certainly high. OF COURSE I'm not going to buy her a solid diamond ring.. Like da fuq. She won't even know how much it cost!!! I'm not handing it over to her and that's that, I will make the night special tooSent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Obviously I'm not friendzoned if she wants to do more, I've been trying to say that, like when we met she was still young and wasn't a slut so no we did not fuck. She isn't exactly the only girl I've been with for 4 years, but I am the only guy she has had.. That adds in the complicated side. She didn't want to date because I went off with someone when she didn't seem to want to do anything. I said some pretty mean things, that was that for a while. Then I came back, I found out she still liked me and I always really liked her. Recently I had a tiny kiss with her ex bf which really upset her. But she found out it was the other girl that went on to me.. Anyways we are just getting over that and I wanted to give this to her for Christmas but I couldn't because we were fighting. I do love her and tried to get over her a couple times but those girls didn't feel right to be with. The only time I did something with them was that little kiss (that I told her about because I felt so guilty). I've had plenty other chances to fuck or hook up but this girl meant way to much for me to give her up. For those married out there, or in a relationship, I'm sure you can remember the feelings before you were official. I told her I didn't want to be just friends, and that I wanted more. I just gotta man the fuck up and do something about it now. That's where the ring came in. NOTE: ITS NOT A FUCKING ENGAGEMENT RINGSent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. when i die fuck it i wanna go to hell cuz im a peice of shit it aint hard to fucken tell

8. Friendzone, thats a weaksauce

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. WAIITTTTTTTT. U KISSED HER BF??? OLOLLOOLOLOLLOOLLOOLLOLOLO. so she was upset becuase she found out ur gay?

10. try it and see. if you think she would like it. Its gorgeous in my opinion. If she doesn't let you down easy, shes a bitch and you can then stop wasting your time.

• Like Like x 1
  11. [quote name="xxOgkushxx" post="19425008" timestamp="1390953806"]WAIITTTTTTTT. U KISSED HER BF??? OLOLLOOLOLOLLOOLLOOLLOLOLO. so she was upset becuase she found out ur gay?[/quote]Nahh cuz I coulda ran the mile with her. She thought I did. Fuck you guys jump to conclusions fast

12. Gotta give it to her now OP.    Don't listen to the haters. 

• Like Like x 1
  13. [quote name="Blazed_Cannabitch" post="19425032" timestamp="1390954026"]Gotta give it to her now OP. Don't listen to the haters. [/quote]Lol obviously we have some loners out here lookin for a fight ;)

14. Wants to do stuff? Been "together" for 4 years but haven't done anything? Those two things do not go together. She is stringing you along to keep you as that backup incase all other options fail. You are friendzoned, there is no doubting it. In 4 years something would have happened if it was going to given how supposedly close you guys are. To be young and naive...

Other than that I sense this is all just an elaborate troll.

15. [quote name="Hypoxic" post="19425789" timestamp="1390961213"]Wants to do stuff? Been "together" for 4 years but haven't done anything? Those two things do not go together. She is stringing you along to keep you as that backup incase all other options fail. You are friendzoned, there is no doubting it. In 4 years something would have happened if it was going to given how supposedly close you guys are. To be young and naive...We haven't been "together" for that long, its really been closer to 3. Again its been on and off, for a long time we stopped talking, but then we started again. Other than that I sense this is all just an elaborate troll.[/quote]Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Did I read this right? What gender are you OP? 

• Like Like x 1
  17. [quote name="JaySteele" post="19425949" timestamp="1390963033"]Did I read this right? What gender are you OP? [/quote]Lol well I didn't makeout. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Most likes I ever got  >.>

19. [​IMG]

20. [quote name="JaySteele" post="19426103" timestamp="1390964500"][quote name="Popped_A_Molly" post="19425971" timestamp="1390963166"]Lol well I didn't makeout. [/quote][​IMG][/quote]I know its weak but I brought it up to try and clarify some of the reasons why we are not dating, given some people are questioning thatSent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app