Girls opinions????? Freaking out here- if you are a lady please click

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Popped_A_Molly, Jan 28, 2014.

1. So I got this wring for my best girl friend (may as well me my girlfriend- its just not official) of 3, almost 4 years but I don't know if Its a bit too much?.. She's got her big b-day comin up so I got her a ring with her name ingraved with a <3.. Costed almost 90, but like when I got it I was so excited! But will she feel awkward given we aren't quite dating.. I'm freakin out. I've never spent that much on someone else

2. That's the actual ring Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You're in the friend zone.

4. Well you've already got the ring, unless you plan on wearing it yourself you got to give it to her.

I'd use that gift as a chance to finally make it official.  Ask her out when you give it to her, let her know how special she is to you.

5. $90 isn't that much in the grand scheme of things and it's only as big a deal as you make of it. Give it to her. She'll dig it if you do. :smoke:

6. Anyone else initially think OP was a chick for some reason? 

7. what the other guy said, you are in the friend zone. But don't fret. If you give her the D on her birthday, I guarantee you she will change her mind

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lol no not in the friendzone, far from ;) Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I can't be contained in friend zone conditions. My will to escape is stronger than a fly tryin to get through a closed window. I would never give up if I got zoned Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. You yourself said your best girl friend and that it was not official. Now either you in the friend zone or she a booty call who happens to be your friend. In that case I ask, why you spending money on these hoes? Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

11. I would advise against giving her a ring to set the tone for the relationship, this is my opinion but if she comes to expect things of luxury to keep her around thats probably not gonna happen for too long

12. Give it to her!  It's her birthday, and it will make you look generous!  It looks good, by the way.

Granny

13. She doesn't even know I've spent said much.. She got me a really nice Nike sweater for Xmas, she's not a booty call, her and I are close. Best friends with benefits is the closest I can relate to aha. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Give it to her and ask her out.  If she says no let her keep the ring but stay friends.

15. I'll keep you guys posted on how it all goes down- hopin to get some alone time to seal the deal ;))Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. [quote name="Popped_A_Molly" post="19419985" timestamp="1390882487"]I can't be contained in friend zone conditions. My will to escape is stronger than a fly tryin to get through a closed window. I would never give up if I got zoned Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]i stopped reading here cause this is easily /thread. If you read this out loud and don't lol you are dead or not stoned as I am Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

[​IMG]

18. [quote name="suplove" post="19420230" timestamp="1390884693"][​IMG][/quote] laugh all you want but I'm the one with the 10/10 ;))

19. Hate to be a buzzkill but the Nike hoodie she got you honestly most likely cost more than your ring. A 90 dollar ring? Titanium with plastic diamonds? I know its the thought that counts but don't expect a great reaction out of a cheap ring. If you insisted on spending cheap dollars, shouldn't have went the jewelry route.