Girls not ending chats/texts with "xxx" ?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Rerun, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Ok so really simply put:

Am I crazy for feeling slightly let down when a hot girl doesnt end her text or our chat sesh with some kisses like 'x' or 'xxx' or whatever.

Also, do you feel the same? Do you think its significant at all?

2. end the chat with: ===> ~ ~ ~ (.)(.)

and see what she says. that'll be your answer

3. Lol. What? Even girls I was dating don't do that. Maybe a "later cutie" or something but not "xxx"... Are you talking about weird sex chats with rando girls?

4. Smiley faces are where its at.

For some reason ive said to the girl after getting one of those smile face texts were "is that the face yOur going to make with my cum all over it?"

Hhahhah it was some girl i was fuck buds with so she was kinda ok with me saying it lol

5. wtf. first time I ever heard of something like this. lol.

xxx

6. dude, get a life...

7. Is this a real thread! What, are we in 8th grade?

XXX

8. Yea, the last time I remember putting X's & O's was in Elementary school. And I would right them in a card or note to my valentine or whatever. Smiley faces are the new thing, lol Get with it. :)

9. I hope this is a joke thread.

10. if its xox, she's dateable. if its just xxx, shes a whore. either way, your feelings should not be based on x's and o's. they should be based on T's H's and C's.

11. I don't give a shit, and thats real.

12. What is this I don't even

13. Seriously? Yeah, that's silly as fuck.

"x" or "xxx"? I guess "x" is supposed to be like the "kiss" part of "xoxo/hugs/kisses"?

Is "xxx" like... kiss, kiss, kiss?? :confused:

You're expecting that every girl will know about this whole "xxx" thing and that she's apparently supposed to say it to you. I'm a woman and I had no idea about this "xxx" thing. Kisses or whatever it is. :p

You're overreacting and having silly expectations.

14. lol this thread.

15. I've never had that happened, ever. :confused:
    I mean not with xoxox or xxx or some kinky shit like that.

16. i can picture OP with a sad expression on his face all pouting and disappointed when she doesnt cyber kiss him enough.

17. Lucky me then I guess. :)