Girls Next Door Are In The House!

Discussion in 'General' started by jdubb, May 10, 2008.

1. So, I can't say where I work, but let's just say that I just met Kendra, Bridget, and Holly from The Girls Next Door as they arrived :hello:

[​IMG]

2. 3 complete wastes of space

3. Do you work in an abortion clinic

4. Waste of oxygen, yes. Waste of space, No. They've only gotta take up about 7 cubic feet each, and lucky for them, I have 7 cubic feet of my bed available rent free :D

5. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

6. I just fucked Jessica Alba!
    No Joke!

7. they dont turn me on either, but it was fun with all the cameras and everything!

if you happen to be watching the show and see the episode where they're checking into a kooky hotel, I'm the long-haired guy at the front desk. I had to sign a release so they could film me and put me on TV

8. That actually is kind of sweet...did it seem fake or rehearsed or what?

9. Thank god you have atleast somethign to do with it. I couldn't imagine someone just out and out repping Girls Next Door here on GC.

10. fuck that, fuck them. more work for me. I would have just been chillin here, not too much work to do.
    instead, i'm all stressed out and really need a toke.... but I'm on a "tolerance break" ....

11. nothing "fake" except for them. nothing scripted. the production manager rushed in when the bus arrived, had us sign the paperwork, then the camera crew came in, and the girls and their friends right after

12. So like...are they triplets?
    + That's cool that you met someone famous. :)

13. No they're just Hugh Hefner's various girlfriends

14. If they never opened their mouths other than to suck dick, and I never had to hear their "thoughts", opinions, or annoying voices, and they didnt sleep with a perveted old man, probably old enough to be their great grandfather, then they might just turn me on....

But these girls lack both intelligence and personality, and seem to be a complete waste of space. Like I said before, if I didnt have to hear a word from thier mouths, then I'd fuck em, they aint ugly, but their annoying on a whole new level.

15. truth. but that goes for 90% of the "things" (aka "people"?) on TV