Girls : Masturbate in front a man.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by KevinDwane, Dec 27, 2012.

1. It will be obvious hun lol

2. I touched myself in front of the couple I had a threesome with. Then I touched the other girl, she touched me... played with each other while masturbating ect

3. It's when she squirts blood on your dick and her tits ejaculate.

4. *clicked like*

"Error occurred"

[​IMG]

5. :rolleyes:

:laughing:

6. This thread gave me a boner.

7. When I was 18 or 19 I was at my homeboy's friends house. It was us....well to cut to the good part, this girl was drunk playing with her self in front of us but her boyfriend was too drunk/stupid to notice. Fucking hooooooot

8. The part that worrries me is that you can't tell when someone cums... I feel sorry for your wife.

9. Yea, my wife's coochie pushes me out when she cums. A little squirt, shaking, usually accompanied by a pinch or scratch. Good shit!

10. It was a rhetorical question, for chrissakes, a JOKE. After I realized that I was more stoned, than the joke was funny, I even commented that it was a " funny ha ha"........as in a fucking joke. Fuck me is everyone here whacked out of their minds?

11. [quote name='"Happiest"']

It was a rhetorical question, for chrissakes, a JOKE. After I realized that I was more stoned, than the joke was funny, I even commented that it was a " funny ha ha"........as in a fucking joke. Fuck me is everyone here whacked out of their minds?[/quote]

Lololololololol

12. I jst bet you cant get your gf to cum

13. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hm

14. That might be true, however the secret with your Mom is a well timed finger in her ass.

15. Come on man, don't stoop to their level..

16. Yea, you're right, I'll hit the rewind.