Girls get in here

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Used2Toke, Aug 1, 2013.

1. So theres this sexy arab girl that works at a store near my place, long story short I think she's into me and I want to ask her for her number (and ask her out). I went in there today and didn't ask her for her number (bad move) but did flirt with her a bit and told her she had pretty hair. I'm like 95% sure she would give me her number if I asked her.

My question is, do I go back into the store now and buy something I don't need, or wait until the next time I see her there and flirt a bit more and ask for her number? Thanks for replies.

2. lmao its up to u man u want her number go in there whenever and ask her. theres no "perfect time" to ask for a number, you just do it. good luck tho bro get them digies.

3. wait til next time, don't come back right now like a creeper... next time lock those digits in and your good... what's the rush? 

4. I'd sayyy ..wait until you need something for real. That comment today might linger in her head with that pretty hair of hers, and give her some time to think about cha!

5. Go back and buy some salad dressing

Wear a tight shirt or tank

Do as many push-ups as you can before leaving your house

6. Yeah I'm just afraid of looking like a creeper by going back again. Plus she might think I pussied out the last time and came back after mustering up the balls.

If you are a girl let me know! :) She has a sexy accent too. Not sure what nationality.

7. It's too bad Highhaze wasn't still around. He'd give you some great advice. 

8. Go back in there, don't buy anything, and ask for her number. If you're catching good vibes, I'd say it'd be a huge compliment to her, for one, knowing that you went back just to ask for her number, and for two, why the fuck not? What do you have to lose?

9. wait until next time, and yea don't hesitate to ask 

10. I'd wait till next time, couple days or so.

11. Fuck y'all. @[member="SassyMelassy"] I'm going in.

12. Atta boy!

13. I wouldnt go back the same day lol

14. I dunno it's been like 2-3 hours. I asked my sister for advice and she said the same thing @[member="SassyMelassy"] did. She said it wouldn't be creepy.

15. I am a female. I am telling you, from my perspective, go back. If you're thinking about her, go back. It isn't creepy. It is flattering. If she turns you down, she turns you down but I she already knows whether she is interested or not.

16. Nobody gives you a chance, you gotta take chances. 

17. Ok I'm actually going back this time lol. Not a virgin by any means but I've never asked a girl for her number, only been asked. But yeah, Let's get weird!!!

@[member="SassyMelassy"]

18. #18 Used2Toke, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2013
    She laughed and said "I have a bf or I would be glad to."

@[member="SassyMelassy"]

[​IMG]

God damn that hurt, 10 seconds later I nearly cried walking home. Oh well, plenty of fish in the sea. Not the first time getting rejected. At least she made up that thing to make me feel better, that was nice of her.

19. I'd just go in ;)
    Do it up.

20. it might hurt but you should be dog gone' proud you mustered up the courage to go back and do it. not a lot of guys these days would have the balls to do that